Who will kill Dr Who?

Soaring Simpson

Who causes the doctor to regenerate?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who causes the doctor to regenerate?

• The 10th Doctor himself
    • The Master (John Simm)
    • The Narrator (Timothy Dalton)
    • Another Time Lord
    • Mrs Saxon
    • Naismith- father or daughter
    • Barack Obama
    • UNIT
    • One of the green spiky aliens
    • A dalek or cyberman
    • Another former enemy
    • Wilf/ Captain Jack/ A former companion
    • Another already known character
    • A character new in End of Time Part 2
    • Weird twist that makes this poll look silly

I am glad I am not the only one :naughty:. So the narrator is a Timelord as well? Where did he come from, all of a sudden :blink:?

Jack is not a human being (but he is delicious :naughty:). But what exactly is he, I've forgotten. Something with time also, a timeagent? Something like that. He was also time traveling that first time we saw him, when he ended up with Rose in his arms on the Big Ben.

Really? I thought he was a human from the 25th Century or something? Before he became immortal :dunno:

When you see the narrator you see he's wearing time lord clothes (except for the collar, which would have given the game away too soon.)

I'm glad this last double episode is focused on an actor as enemy (John Simm is soooo good) rather than a lot of special effects, like the daleks- great as they are

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am glad I am not the only one :naughty:. So the narrator is a Timelord as well? Where did he come from, all of a sudden :blink:?

Jack is not a human being (but he is delicious :naughty:). But what exactly is he, I've forgotten. Something with time also, a timeagent? Something like that. He was also time traveling that first time we saw him, when he ended up with Rose in his arms on the Big Ben.

Thanks for your info.

You have a great post which surely will help many people !

Really? I thought he was a human from the 25th Century or something? Before he became immortal :dunno:

When you see the narrator you see he's wearing time lord clothes (except for the collar, which would have given the game away too soon.)

I'm glad this last double episode is focused on an actor as enemy (John Simm is soooo good) rather than a lot of special effects, like the daleks- great as they are

Well, I am no Dr. Who expert (even though I have seen all the episodes of the new series, but most of you did) so you might be right. He is the face of Bo tho (or the face of Bo is his), that's for sure.

So there are original Timelords clothes? I didn't know that. I'll go look at them more closely.

Thanks for your info.

You have a great post which surely will help many people !

Thank you :original:. But don't rely on my words for 100 %, as I said, I am not a Dr. Who expert :wink2:.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Mika would make a great Doctor -if he ever fancied a career change :biggrin2:

He would make an excellent Doctor :roftl:!

Originally Posted by Naectegale

Mika would make a great Doctor -if he ever fancied a career change

Oh yes! He does have quite the character :biggrin2:. I dunno if I can bear watching him wear the same clothes in every episode; I love his outfits! But what the heck, I"ll probably be focused on that charming face most of the time :wink2:

So! Now we know! I think I voted quite right (I voted for the weird twist) :naughty:. Tho you could say that Donna's grandpa killed him, in an indirect way. Or the radiation. Or the doctor himself, he didn't have to go in there. But at least, now we know :biggrin2:.

So! Now we know! I think I voted quite right (I voted for the weird twist) :naughty:. Tho you could say that Donna's grandpa killed him, in an indirect way. Or the radiation. Or the doctor himself, he didn't have to go in there. But at least, now we know :biggrin2:.

Now that's funny cos I think I was most nearly right! :blush-anim-cl: I'd say it was the Doctor who killed himself, because of Wilf- and I put "the doctor himself" at the top of my list and voted for Wilf. But I thought it was a good episode and liked the round up at the end- Mickey was in it :boing: I was so pleased and so surprised! And when the Master told the Doctor to get out of the way and saved his life- that was good- a surprise, but obvious once it happened

Can't wait!

Archived