Correct lyrics

LilStar

So, I'm pretty sure there's already a thread about it, but i can't seem to find it :blush-anim-cl: So I'm sorry if I'm repeating questions... You can direct me to the right thread if my questions have already been answered somewhere else! :teehee:

So, as a French-speaker, sometimes(often) i get lyrics wrong...

In By The Time: Does Mika says "such a beautiful young life" or "young light"?? and in Touches You is it "whatever else that touches you" or "whoever else that touches you" ?

Thank! I'm just trying to sing the songs right haha!! :P

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh! Wondering about the same thing, for a different song... since I've seen it both ways.

In Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) at the end of the chorus he either goes "They'll be calling you baby" or "There we're gonna do baby" :naughty:

I tried to listen to his interviews where he talks about him writing the song, but he doesn't seem to mention that line :P

Help?

Ooh! Wondering about the same thing, for a different song... since I've seen it both ways.

In Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) at the end of the chorus he either goes "They'll be calling you baby" or "There we're gonna do baby" :naughty:

I tried to listen to his interviews where he talks about him writing the song, but he doesn't seem to mention that line :P

Help?

The Japanese version of both CD's includes a lyric book - for Big Girl, says "they'll be calling you baby". :thumb_yello:

Although I've read at least one review that thought it was "gonna do baby" and was all offended by the presumed vulgarity of it. :naughty:

The Japanese version of both CD's includes a lyric book - for Big Girl, says "they'll be calling you baby". :thumb_yello:

Although I've read at least one review that thought it was "gonna do baby" and was all offended by the presumed vulgarity of it. :naughty:

:roftl: Haha, that's great :P Thanks!

Help?

I always thought it was "and there we're gonna do baby" !! :blink::shocked:

and still now, listening to it, thats how it sounds :roftl: maybe its just me :blush-anim-cl:

I always thought it was "and there we're gonna do baby" !! :blink::shocked:

and still now, listening to it, thats how it sounds :roftl: maybe its just me :blush-anim-cl:

Haha, you're not the only one, I'm still trying to figure it out. :shocked:

Kindof like in the begining of that oe Beatles song, they're saying 'Love, love, love' but I literally only hear 'Blah, blah, blah' it's embarrassing:blush-anim-cl:

Haha, you're not the only one, I'm still trying to figure it out. :shocked:

Kindof like in the begining of that oe Beatles song, they're saying 'Love, love, love' but I literally only hear 'Blah, blah, blah' it's embarrassing:blush-anim-cl:

hahahaha!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Archived