Music suggestions for a broken heart please

CLUESounds

Hey everyone I'm CLUESounds :() Trying to smile but can't mean it though.

I have a friend, a friend that was very dear to me for about 8 years.

We met at a very young age, thus overcoming our differences and growing up together. We always admitted that we're different, but still close.

But lately, my younger sister is becoming more closer to my friend :(

The thing that made me realize my friend prefers my sister over me was her diary entry. :( you know what I mean.

Plus to make things worse, I'm going to a boarding school next year which gives my sister and my ex-BFF more time with each other.

I'm sad. Desperate. Lonely. It's hard going through this.

Music, art and Mika will be the things to hold onto. I know I'll make new friends at my new school, but still, I have a few months left.

So, any music suggestions for a broken heart anybody?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey everyone I'm CLUESounds :() Trying to smile but can't mean it though.

I have a friend, a friend that was very dear to me for about 8 years.

We met at a very young age, thus overcoming our differences and growing up together. We always admitted that we're different, but still close.

But lately, my younger sister is becoming more closer to my friend :(

The thing that made me realize my friend prefers my sister over me was her diary entry. :( you know what I mean.

Plus to make things worse, I'm going to a boarding school next year which gives my sister and my ex-BFF more time with each other.

I'm sad. Desperate. Lonely. It's hard going through this.

Music, art and Mika will be the things to hold onto. I know I'll make new friends at my new school, but still, I have a few months left.

So, any music suggestions for a broken heart anybody?

:huglove:

I'm sorry to hear you are sad :sad: but you wil get over this, and I think bording school will do you good - you will have lots of friends and lots to do there :thumb_yello: In the mean time, just listen to lots of Mika :thumb_yello:

:huglove:

I'm sorry to hear you are sad :sad: but you wil get over this, and I think bording school will do you good - you will have lots of friends and lots to do there :thumb_yello: In the mean time, just listen to lots of Mika :thumb_yello:

thanks :lg: plan to listen to lot of Mika, yeah. that'll be nice :huglove:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh noo,I'm so sorry to hear this!:huglove: I know exactly how you feel :sad:

I usually listen to "I See You","Intoxicated", "Happy Ending" by Mika, "Speechless" by Lady Gaga, "Cover My Eyes" from LaRoux (that one's kinda perfect..check the lyrics)... "Love Is A Losing Game" by Amy Winehouse, "Soulmate" by Natasha Bedingfield...

:tears:

OR, if you don't wanna feel even more depressed, listen to "Rain","My Interpretation", "Single" by Natasha Bedingfield, "I'm Not Your Toy" by La Roux. These will wake up the 'rebellian' side in you.

Those are the songs I listen to when I'm broken-hearted.

Hope this helps and I hope you feel better as soon as possible! Not everything is so black! Boys come and go!:huglove:

Archived