my stagename poll thread

John Alan

Which Stagename would you remember and stick out to you the most ????  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Stagename would you remember and stick out to you the most ????

• John Ashmore
    • John Alan
    • Jay Azzle
    • Ashmore
    • Ash More
    • John Alan Ashmore (my full real name)
    • J.B or Jay Bee
    • Jabber

hey guys !!! to help me pick a stage name i've decided it would be a good idea to create a poll, I want you guys only vote far the name that sticks in your head the most and that you know you will remember. Happy polling !!! (if that's a word lol) and thank you very much in advance !!!

P.S i do appologize for the pervious unsuccsessful attempts of this thread, i didn't mean to create duplicates, you can deleted the others i've made !!!, i would like this as the main one if thats ok ???

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@RainbowGirl that one is a possible suggestion, yeah i'll let you know if i'm ever around the Newcastle area !!!

it's kind of hard to decrible my style the best way i can describle it is ... Pop but i aint afraid to exeripertiment (if that makes any sense lol) hope that helps lol

to help even more my main influences are Michael Jackson,Elton John,Bee Gees,Scissor Sisters,Mika,Jackie Wilson

:wink2:

you sound awesome! :biggrin2:

:wink2:

you sound awesome! :biggrin2:

wow thats quite a compliment i don't what to say, because i can't compliments very well, i never know how to react to them !!! lol, but for the support :thumb_yello:

just though i'd say, i asked my Mum and Brother they like "John Alan" !!!

wow thats quite a compliment i don't what to say, because i can't compliments very well, i never know how to react to them !!! lol, but for the support :thumb_yello:

just though i'd say, i asked my Mum and Brother they like "John Alan" !!!

you're welcome! :pinkbow:

i'm completely the same don't worry! i go all shy ... :teehee:

it would stick in a few minds... :biggrin2:

hey guys (bit off subjects here i know) i've done a facebook radio show, the show features me playing my fav songs and song that have inspired me to become a performer !!!, plus i play my cover of "We Are Golden", here the link http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=76883681368&ref=ts

i hope you enjoy the show,

p.s thanking you all for the votes !!! :)

• 2 years later...

hey guys sorry to bump a ancient thread/poll haha, i needed reassuring that John Alan is the stagename i should keep, you see my real is John Alan Ashmore but my stage name has the my real surname choped off, the reason being is that JOHN was my dad and grandfathers name (both desceased) and ALAN is my other grandfathers name (on my mums side) so the name John Alan is more like a tribute to them, that was my inspiration for the name. Anyway i'm hoping to get myself played on the radio soon (not interviewed), they said they're gonna tell listners a bit about me and play a song (cover or orignal) and i think it's important that they use the stagename that i should keep, they said that send them a letter telling then what to say and that i should at least say that i've been on under John Ashmore even though they didn't favour me and that it should me down !!! ... anything what do you guys think ??? ... if you keep voting on the poll that would help so much thanking you !!! :)

Archived