The Pokefanz Unite!

bopsterjazz

Do you like Pokemon?

Do you feel like you need a place to brag about how you 'totally took down Red's level 85 pikachu' or about how you finally caught all of the legendaries or you just wanna talk about the show?

Well, here it is! A thread for Pokefans!

Knock yourselves out, not literally! :biggrin2:

--

Personally I love Crystal version, I'm about to get Ho-oh!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Pokemon, but I don't have any games save for Pokemon Snap on N64. I beat the hell out of that game multiple times though. :naughty:

I still have all my Pokemon cards...the original ones. I dropped off when they started adding all the new wonky Pokemon. I wasn't feeling it. :mf_rosetinted:

Now the theme song is stuck in my head :roftl:

Yeah, da new ones just make it weird.

I never understood how to play the cards, but I collected them!

I think we sold them in a garage sale. . . along with a skateboard, which I only rode on the driveway cuz it's fun until you crash into the trash cans, then it's frickin hilarious!

I love Pokemon, but I don't have any games save for Pokemon Snap on N64. :

ahhh i love Pokemon Snap!!! I remember going crazy trying to get a pic of Mew! :aah:

I was obsessed with Pokemon when i was little. I collected the cards, i didn't know how to play them...but i have books filled with them still. I was more in love with the show. I still have my tapes :teehee: but i gave my story books and like "encyclopedia style" books to my little cousin.

Don't think he'd like them too much though since he's into the new ones. *gag*

Im only cool with 151, thank you very much. :mf_rosetinted:

and please tell me someone else cried in the 1st movie when Ash turned into stone and pikachu was shocking him over and over while crying :crybaby::crybaby:

i still have all my cards in a folder! and i think i still have one of the videos... :blink: it was Mew vs Mew II :biggrin2:

loved Pikachu :wub2: i really wanna watch it now, but it's not on tv anymore here :no:

*runs off to gaze adoringly at her Pokémon cards*

and please tell me someone else cried in the 1st movie when Ash turned into stone and pikachu was shocking him over and over while crying :crybaby::crybaby:

I did! I have his action figure and I think of that scene every time I look at it!

:blush-anim-cl: I wish they'd air the old episodes, you know, before they changed Ash's voice.

I wanna say Mikachu all the time when I refer to Pikachu...:teehee:

I did! I have his action figure and I think of that scene every time I look at it!

:blush-anim-cl: I wish they'd air the old episodes, you know, before they changed Ash's voice.

I wanna say Mikachu all the time when I refer to Pikachu...:teehee:

awwww :P

I haven't seen any Pokemon on tv lately. They still make new ones? I just remember the old 'new' ones i didnt like.

awwww :P

I haven't seen any Pokemon on tv lately. They still make new ones? I just remember the old 'new' ones i didnt like.

Yep, I haven't watched it much but Ash is now voiced weird and has a much different dress sense, and there's some girl called Dawn. Plus they explain everything in the very begining so you don't really need to watch it past the first five minutes.

I don't know if that's just me but it's become amazingly boring. . . :emot-sad:

ahhh i love Pokemon Snap!!! I remember going crazy trying to get a pic of Mew! :aah:

Seriously! All the apple throwing and what not. Drove me mad :naughty:

Yep, I haven't watched it much but Ash is now voiced weird and has a much different dress sense, and there's some girl called Dawn. Plus they explain everything in the very begining so you don't really need to watch it past the first five minutes.

I don't know if that's just me but it's become amazingly boring. . . :emot-sad:

Yeah, I watched it recently and I'm like, "Who are all these people/pokemon?" I can't get into it again. Though I will always love Team Rocket.:roftl:

• 2 months later...

Holy crap, we have a pokemon thread? <3

I'm a total pokenerd! :3 But only for the first generation of pokemon (and maybe a bit of the second gen, but only those that were featured in the tv series xD) before nintendo sold out and became icky :c

That is the one thing that ALWAYS makes me cry :aah:.

So, uh, yeah. I'm a Pokemon fan. I used to watch it a lot when I was younger.. Not so much now, but it's still fairly entertaining. :pinkbow: I've only played Pokemon Yellow, the special Pikachu edition, but I might get HeartGold or SoulSilver soon. :teehee:

I'm a pokémonfan to :thumb_yello:

I have seen all the movies and I've been playing the gameboy games since the beginning :biggrin2:

I have red, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, Sapphire, Leaf green, Pearl, Platinum and SoulSilver :naughty:

I have even had 2 pets named Eevee and Starmie :biggrin2::aah:

And there are 3 little pokemon standing on my computer screen (Treecko, Skitty and Mudkip)

oh cool i love pokemon! :aah:

its nice to see other people watched the movies as well :teehee:

i loved the movies i watched them so many times, i have little figures

of pokemon too (somewhere) :naughty: ooh does anyone have that

pokemon monopoly i loved playing that i was always the bulbasaur :teehee:

• 3 months later...

Archived