thz! get out?????????????????? Its below 0 C* here atm. I'll freeze my @ss off :naughty:

Oooops, didn't know that, 18C here but too windy...

tell me... or you are morning person? who have noooo prob. getting out of bed at.. early in the morning (6/7 am)? :blink:

I am not a person, i am a Mom, so i have to wake up at the same time children do...

week days at 7am, weekend God Knows...lol

I mean the medical books...

I'm a second grade medical student in a university

Yay we have our first MFC doc online...

*can i ask you for tips when i'll get sick?*:mf_rosetinted:

"Teeth

To dream that you have rotten or decaying teeth, forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you.

To dream that your teeth is gleaming, signifies happiness and fulfilled wishes.

To dream that you are brushing your teeth, signifies your level of confidence, struggles and aggressiveness. You need to look out for yourself and your own interest. Perhaps, you feel that your standing or position is shaky. "

:blink:

That's all bull****, but listen to wot BS found...:roftl:

Most strange dreams are just your conscious brain trying to wake you up because of an external stimulus (eg you need to go to the loo, there was a strange noise, you need water etc). It puts in a trigger to the subconscious mind that gets incorporated into your dream and the fear/anxiety wakes you up. Simples.

Taking the risk to contradict myself and my twits to Mika this morning :lmfao:., you are most certainly right...:thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oooops, didn't know that, 18C here but too windy...

damn i wish it was that here! :aah:

I am not a person, i am a Mom, so i have to wake up at the same time children do...

week days at 7am, weekend God Knows...lol

But takes a nap sometimes? :naughty:

I basiclly have to get out of bed at 7 am each morning and does but goes right back to bed 5 min. later :naughty:

It's typical for Orient countries and Balkans. People believe in stuff like that, we're very supersticious and believe that when you dream certain things it's a kind of an omen that something bad/good will happen. For example, Serbs believe that when you dream a baby (especially when you dream a female baby), or birth, it means death.

Yeah, I had strange dreams about teeth too, and was rather scared, 'cos we have a superstition that fallen out tooth means death. But nothin' happened :thumb_yello:

And that's coz he hadn't slept with Byron...

Dreams would have been much worst...

Have you ever read Byron?

:lmfao:

I have... nooo, he is boring! Though, Don Juan is rather funny :biggrin2:

Well I personally have some sort of precognition abbillities and when I dream something symbolic (in my own images) later on it always happen in the reality. Bad or good.:boxed:Dreams can be incredible source of creative potential and inspiration.:wub2:

Yes, he is already into Gothic, but after these dreams... I can imagine. Even more sculls.

Yeah, I had strange dreams about teeth too, and was rather scared, 'cos we have a superstition that fallen out tooth means death. But nothin' happened :thumb_yello:

In a short story "Berenice" from E. A.Poe the main character is obssesed with his lover's teeth and it turned to mean death.:shocked:

I have... nooo, he is boring! Though, Don Juan is rather funny

Well I love Child Harold and some lyrical poems. :wub2:

Yes, he is already into Gothic, but after these dreams... I can imagine. Even more sculls.

He's trying so hard obviosly LOL:roftl:

:naughty: Why is the notebook called an excersise book? :aah:

And oh my gosh, Freud. :naughty: We learned all about him in Pschology 1 and 2. :aah:

I think it's a British thing. :naughty:

Also, I think they use graphing paper, whereas we use lined paper. :dunno:

Archived