• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, obviously, since he's buying hideous vases and stuff...:teehee:

And moving in his new house? In South K.? Not TOO far away from la famiglia! :roftl:

I am sure he's having a blast: no work, spending heaps of money, playing with the dog, planning his new home with his new interiour designer, staying late and getting up late, packing his boxes, cooking :shocked:, walking around London, meeting his friends...

:yikes:

OMG, I was about to have an heart attack coz I understood South Korea for South K.(instead of South Kensington).

Poor me, I really need to rest..:aah: :aah:

Yes, obviously, since he's buying hideous vases and stuff...:teehee:

And moving in his new house? In South K.? Not TOO far away from la famiglia! :roftl:

I am sure he's having a blast: no work, spending heaps of money, playing with the dog, planning his new home with his new interiour designer, staying late and getting up late, packing his boxes, cooking :shocked:, walking around London, meeting his friends...

It says Kensington, which is a fair sized area, he could be anywhere there.

OMG, I was about to have an heart attack coz I understood South Korea for South K.(instead of South Kensington).

I thought it meant South Carolina in the U.S. even if it starts with a C, not K. Now I'm relieved.. :aah:

I thought it meant South Carolina in the U.S. even if it starts with a C, not K. Now I'm relieved.. :aah:

:roftl:

Hey, guys, relax! I don't want to cause any injuries on MFC! :blink:

He'll never move too far away from his mama. Someone has to look after that puppy. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Hey, guys, relax! I don't want to cause any injuries on MFC! :blink:

He'll never move too far away from his mama. Someone has to look after that puppy. :mf_rosetinted:

She might not be the best person to watch the puppy as she's working with him most of the time...:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I am sorry, I just can't get used to those hairy wrists & the too short sleeves of those jackets. :aah:

I know he thinks they are sexy. Hey, but even Mika get's it wrong sometimes. At least I haven't seen a "Mika's wrists fans" thread till now. :blink:

May I ask who's the gentleman on the small pic? The interior designer? Mika's spin doctor? Mika's dog's trainer? Mika's flat mate?

I think that as well!!! Don't treat badly Mika's hairy wrists!

Archived