• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, I'm gonna work a lot for my Jonah, and pray a lot too!! he 's a good man, and God is with the goods, I know that!!!

If I'm off is coz I'm working or praying!! sorry bunnies!! love you!!:huglove:

:huglove:

i'll message her

ok! i tweeted to her, but i think she didn't get it or something..:aah:

Guest frienemy_
aww...can you draw? :teehee:

good idea!!

:huglove:

ok! i tweeted to her, but i think she didn't get it or something..:aah:

thank you. i just messaged her. entirely broke down on her. but wrote her.

Guest frienemy_
:sad: i feel the same :sad::huglove::huglove:

i feel so lonely. my family are all where my show is tonight. i came home for valentines day to surprise jonah. all of his family is in the states. moses doesn't have his phone on. i've never felt so lonely in my entire life and someone on aim is actually giving me **** for being online. this sis the only way i can get ahold of his family. i don't have friends. i have jonah. and my family. and people online. what am i suppose to do?! sit there and jst sob? hope moses magically figures out where i am and magically appears? this is why i don't like people! this is why i don't have friends! why i've never had friends! people always verify exactly why i can't trust them. i hate it! i hate this! i dont even know what to do right now really! what do i do? god im sorry. excuse any sudden outburst.

i feel so lonely. my family are all where my show is tonight. i came home for valentines day to surprise jonah. all of his family is in the states. moses doesn't have his phone on. i've never felt so lonely in my entire life and someone on aim is actually giving me **** for being online. this sis the only way i can get ahold of his family. i don't have friends. i have jonah. and my family. and people online. what am i suppose to do?! sit there and jst sob? hope moses magically figures out where i am and magically appears? this is why i don't like people! this is why i don't have friends! why i've never had friends! people always verify exactly why i can't trust them. i hate it! i hate this! i dont even know what to do right now really! what do i do? god im sorry. excuse any sudden outburst.

I'm with you

I've missed Jonah! I wrote to him a few weeks ago but didn't get a reply. I've been wondering how he's doing and am sad to hear the news! :( I just wanted to let you know that he's in my thoughts and to also say to block that person who's hassling you on aim! I can't believe they'd rather hassle you than support you in your time of need! :sneaky2: *throws virtual shoe at them*

I hope my virtual aim is better than it is in real life. :teehee:

Guest frienemy_
I've missed Jonah! I wrote to him a few weeks ago but didn't get a reply. I've been wondering how he's doing and am sad to hear the news! :( I just wanted to let you know that he's in my thoughts and to also say to block that person who's hassling you on aim! I can't believe they'd rather hassle you than support you in your time of need! :sneaky2: *throws virtual shoe at them*

I hope my virtual aim is better than it is in real life. :teehee:

he's been really busy. thank you very much for this. i blocked them. i can't believe what assholes people can be.

Just don't feel sorry for saying this! It can help a lot to get it out :huglove:

I can totally understand you, it must be horrible for you :huglove:

why are they giving you **** on aim? :sneaky2:

Do remember, we're with you! :huglove: love you :huglove:

Guest frienemy_
Just don't feel sorry for saying this! It can help a lot to get it out :huglove:

I can totally understand you, it must be horrible for you :huglove:

why are they giving you **** on aim? :sneaky2:

Do remember, we're with you! :huglove: love you :huglove:

thank you.

it's just scary. really scary.

they are just someone who likes to be an asshole whenever they can be! and think they know everything. i blocked them.

and thank you again. i love you guys too. :huglove:

thank you.

it's just scary. really scary.

they are just someone who likes to be an asshole whenever they can be! and think they know everything. i blocked them.

and thank you again. i love you guys too. :huglove:

anytime :huglove:

okay, that's the best thing to do!

i'm happy to do anything that might help :thumb_yello: