• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he's been really busy. thank you very much for this. i blocked them. i can't believe what assholes people can be.

I figured he was because of the big move. :)

Isn't it amazing how when you think people can't be any more rude they prove us wrong? :mad3: It's not like you're online playing farmville on facebook or shooting the breeze ya know? If you don't mind me asking, you posted something about when he wakes up. Does that mean he's in a coma? I'm sorry I haven't a clue what happens during/after a stroke. :boxed:

Anyway, I hope you can get ahold of someone soon. Talking to people online is great to vent and get support but hearing a voice is even better! Stay strong and please keep us posted! :)

Also if you happen to find the shoe that I threw, feel free to throw it too. :wink2:

So first everyone went to bed after the bunny party in the night, apart from Marian.

Jonah came by but went to lay down because he didn't feel well.

Ant came to complain we had so much to read and bopsterjazz told us about the posted bunny story.

I brought breakfast, and have a new siggy :teehee:

Hannah has finished her French homework and Jeanette and me were talking about getting / not getting to go to gigs.

Jeanette has 600 posts :yay:

Then Mike came to tell us that Jonah has had a major stroke and that we don't know how bad it is yet :sad: We are all sending positive vibes to him.

Mike is going to draw the bunny ambulance picture (at least I think so) for Jonah. He's feeling very lonely though, and everyone's doing their best to make him feel better, and especially not left alone :huglove:

I think that's it.

ok, I can't, no words

done :wink2:

A stroke means that something happens that makes nerve cells die...either a vein goes open or totally blocks...that's why you have to re-learn things after a stroke...so yeah he's probably in a coma :blink:

We learnt that not long ago actually...:aah:

i feel so lonely. my family are all where my show is tonight. i came home for valentines day to surprise jonah. all of his family is in the states. moses doesn't have his phone on. i've never felt so lonely in my entire life and someone on aim is actually giving me **** for being online. this sis the only way i can get ahold of his family. i don't have friends. i have jonah. and my family. and people online. what am i suppose to do?! sit there and jst sob? hope moses magically figures out where i am and magically appears? this is why i don't like people! this is why i don't have friends! why i've never had friends! people always verify exactly why i can't trust them. i hate it! i hate this! i dont even know what to do right now really! what do i do? god im sorry. excuse any sudden outburst.

Oh... Mike, don't feel lonely!

We're all here for you, always! I understand that it's not the same, but we're still here! :huglove: And I understand the friends part, I just have one real friend the rest is you bunnies! I promise you, that if I were able to be there with you, I would, although I actually don't know you in real life! I love you both so much! :huglove: If there is anything I can do for you (although I'm sitting at school in Norway) let me know! and if you need to talk to someone, and don't want to post it here you can always pm me, and I'll try to help as much as possible!

Really Mike, you and Jonah are both loved here :huglove:

please do one!!

I dunno how exactly I should do it...:dunno: Just like 'Positive vibes for Jonah'? Or more like it was when Angel had to stay in hospital? Well maybe we could turn it into that after...:thumb_yello: I'll go open one...in Bdays & Congratz? :blink:

I dunno how exactly I should do it...:dunno: Just like 'Positive vibes for Jonah'? Or more like it was when Angel had to stay in hospital? Well maybe we could turn it into that after...:thumb_yello: I'll go open one...in Bdays & Congratz? :blink:

ok, don't worry, don't get stressed, today is a hard day

me too, I can't stop crying, but just send you're messege, he said he would love you to be with him too

I'm having big problems with that too, but I'm still at school, so I have to concentrate on keeping my self "normal"... I'm gonna break down after school, when I get on my own...!

Tell Mike, that I think about them all the time! And that I love them very, very much! :huglove: And i really mean it, if I had the chance I would have been there, holding his hand! they both mean the world to me, although I haven't met them in real life! :huglove: