• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know aim really well and that I dont understand lol

hm...yours do appear in there tho :blink: *looks at menu*

And I have just found this picture of myself... this is your Keti bunny about a week or two ago!:biggrin2:

00SDC10043.jpg

I was curious about this pin-up girl clock that said: "School is out!" :naughty:

:biggrin2: that clock looks really cool!

I't's gonna be ok!! Please don't worry about it...:wink2: it will only make it worse, don't make sick please, I'm not feeling to good today...sorry

I won'0t worry about it!! Sorry! I didn't want to make YOU worried as well!!:sad:

I won'0t worry about it!! Sorry! I didn't want to make YOU worried as well!!:sad:

it's ok, it's all this thing about Jonah, I thought I was stronger, but I can't help it, it's affecting my body...but it's ok, he is ok, and you are gonna be ok. Please I need positivity...hope you understand me

I'm good! I have to go to the physio soon though :tears: and have lots of lasers pointed at my knee and the lady doing that thing you do to pregnant women to see if it's a boy or a girl to my knees :sneaky2:

NO LADY MY KNEES ARE NOT PREGNANT!!

:lmfao:

Why do you have to have your knee checked? :huglove:

still? :blink: owww....it said 'an unknown failure occured' for me in our IM window :aah:

It keeps telling me my password is wrong- but that's not possible cause it saves your password automatically anyway so it had the right one!

And I always use the same passwor for everything so I know it's right!! :sneaky2:

I think I'm gonna have to make a new one!!

It keeps telling me my password is wrong- but that's not possible cause it saves your password automatically anyway so it had the right one!

And I always use the same passwor for everything so I know it's right!! :sneaky2:

I think I'm gonna have to make a new one!!

aah what fake :sneaky2: that's really weird :aah:

:huglove:

it's ok, it's all this thing about Jonah, I thought I was stronger, but I can't help it, it's affecting my body...but it's ok, he is ok, and you are gonna be ok. Please I need positivity...hope you understand me

Aww :huglove:

I'm giving you the biggest hug right now!!

And a joke to make you feel better.

What do you call an Arabic person driving a plane??

I'm good! I have to go to the physio soon though :tears: and have lots of lasers pointed at my knee and the lady doing that thing you do to pregnant women to see if it's a boy or a girl to my knees :sneaky2:

NO LADY MY KNEES ARE NOT PREGNANT!!

:roftl: awww :huglove:

Don't get too upset about it, okay?:huglove: