• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ROXYYYY!!!:boing:

How's it going in <3Montreal<3??

HIII im sorry, MFC is sooo slow!!!:blink: took ne forever to load this page:mf_rosetinted:

its gray and cold in Montreal! :lmfao:

how are you?:huglove:

Hey Roxy! :boing: How are you doing hun? :huglove:

:huglove: im good, i should really study:teehee: how r u?

HIII im sorry, MFC is sooo slow!!!:blink: took ne forever to load this page:mf_rosetinted:

its gray and cold in Montreal! :lmfao:

how are you?:huglove:

:huglove: im good, i should really study:teehee: how r u?

I know, it's slow for me too! :aah:

I'm ok...have a headache...sorry talking to people over aim too, so I'm slow with replying :aah:

Mike just told me via aim that his idea for the book / folder thingy is the following:

my idea for it. i was wondering if people could scan the things in and either email them to me or something like that and i would be willing to get them printed off really nicely and buy an album to put them in

He said he thought it would be a) quicker and b) things didn't get folded up, which might be better with the OCD.

I think it's a good thing, as long as it's printed in good quality :thumb_yello:

Mike just told me via aim that his idea for the book / folder thingy is the following:

He said he thought it would be a) quicker and b) things didn't get folded up, which might be better with the OCD.

I think it's a good thing, as long as it's printed in good quality :thumb_yello:

that's brill idea!

I've had another one:

For the summaries, i think we should figure out who's gonna do the next one as soon as one is posted...

Someone who is very probably going to be there for another 10 pages,

So that person can keep adding to it as the conversation goes allong! It's easy, just keep a word document on next to the window!

And if that person has to go,

he/she can pm or email what he/she has already done to someone else!!

Hello bunnies :bye:

Hi Vicky :bye: How are you? :wub2:

that's brill idea!

I've had another one:

For the summaries, i think we should figure out who's gonna do the next one as soon as one is posted...

Someone who is very probably going to be there for another 10 pages,

So that person can keep adding to it as the conversation goes allong! It's easy, just keep a word document on next to the window!

And if that person has to go,

he/she can pm or email what he/she has already done to someone else!!

:thumb_yello: top!

I'm wondering if we need another thread for the book / folder :blink:

It's kind of getting confusing, who wants to participate and all? But on the other hand, we don't want random people from the whole forum join in, do we? At least it would be quite *weird* if people who Jonah's been bumping heads with decided to do something for it :blink:

WTH???

I left last night the thread on the page 168, and now is on 190!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

hi my bunnies:bye:

Hi! How are you doing? I have to go to dinner, but please tell me if you think it's a good idea what I posted from Mike one page ago :wink2:

hi, they talked a lot while we were sleeping :shocked:

yeah!!:shocked: a looot!! hahahah!!!:lmfao: and I'm sure the last night's conversation about the chicken, still has its consequences!!:naughty:

Hi! How are you doing? I have to go to dinner, but please tell me if you think it's a good idea what I posted from Mike one page ago :wink2:

hii!! I'm fine thanks!:huglove:

gonna check it right now!:thumb_yello:

good dinner!