:teehee: im sure your really good at drawing

im fine just a little sleepy though, how about you? :)

Thank you,sweetie!But the truth is that I really can't draw...:biggrin2:

It's good to hear,that you're fine.I'm ok,thanks:huglove:

Ps.:I love your siggy:wub2:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you,sweetie!But the truth is that I really can't draw...:biggrin2:

It's good to hear,that you're fine.I'm ok,thanks:huglove:

Ps.:I love your siggy:wub2:

:teehee: i dont believe you unless you show me :naughty:

im glad your ok, thanks i drew that so late at night and i was surprised :aah:

I'm fine thanks!I'm listening to Mika too,I can't stop listening the Elephant-song:roftl:

awww I should listen to that too again! :teehee:

oh you should make one id really love to see it, its nice seeing what other people come up with :teehee:

I already saved a pic of Pikachu as a bit of help to my computer, but I never even printed it :aah:

i think i killed this thread :/

how is everyone?

No you didn't :lol3: I'm fine ... a little bored :aah: How're you? :original:

She's been busy with school and stuff .. :sad: I haven't seen her in quite a long while ... stupid school :aah:

How are you? :pinkbow:

true - stupid school. always when i say sth like that i recollect Mika's life in 2 minutes: "school- bad. leaving school - good." :lmfao:

and i'm really good, have a lot of energy today! i played 'ain't got/i've got life' cover 60 times today :boing:

and u? :pinkbow:

true - stupid school. always when i say sth like that i recollect Mika's life in 2 minutes: "school- bad. leaving school - good." :lmfao:

and i'm really good, have a lot of energy today! i played 'ain't got/i've got life' cover 60 times today :boing:

and u? :pinkbow:

Oh yah! :lmfao: That clip is brilliant .. well .. most Mika clips are :aah::roftl:

Awesome! :aah::boing: I've hardly ever listened to that one ... but right now I'm watching old vlogs ... :roftl:

I'm doing fine thanks ... have cooked for all my family today ... all alone :naughty:

Oh yah! :lmfao: That clip is brilliant .. well .. most Mika clips are :aah::roftl:

Awesome! :aah::boing: I've hardly ever listened to that one ... but right now I'm watching old vlogs ... :roftl:

I'm doing fine thanks ... have cooked for all my family today ... all alone :naughty:

nice! what did you cook? :roftl: i'm hungry nooow!

nice! what did you cook? :roftl: i'm hungry nooow!

Kalbsbraten mit Semmelknödel ... don't ask me what that's in English ... *LEOs* roast veal with bread dumpling. lol. Everyone said that it was good :teehee::aah:

Get something to eat :mf_rosetinted:

Kalbsbraten mit Semmelknödel ... don't ask me what that's in English ... *LEOs* roast veal with bread dumpling. lol. Everyone said that it was good :teehee::aah:

Get something to eat :mf_rosetinted:

aah sounds great :thumb_yello: and the only word i understand is 'mit' :lmfao: and i'm learning German for 4 years :blush-anim-cl:

since i remember. she's my father's sister, and she moved to Germany cause she got married to German :roftl:

Aah neat :teehee: Hope she didn't end up in, like, Tittenkofen where people mainly speak diacect :lol3: Apparently that's even hard to understand when you're born in Berlin :blink:

you're strange, Germans :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

:lmfao: Better than boring :pinkbow: I love dialects though ... and actually, I have less of a national feeling regarding the whole of Germany than with Bavaria :aah: I guess it's difficult to show anything like that for Germans anyway ... but that's a whole chapter of its own :aah: