:lmfao: Better than boring :pinkbow: I love dialects though ... and actually, I have less of a national feeling regarding the whole of Germany than with Bavaria :aah: I guess it's difficult to show anything like that for Germans anyway ... but that's a whole chapter of its own :aah:

in Poland we have such a weird dialects. especially in Silesia :roftl:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:sad::huglove: What exactly happened?

my romeo turns out to be a people user

tell my famly they all say to grow up

last night i cryed myself to sleep wock up to a baddly brused leg (its how i used to self halm)i cant stand this world

my romeo turns out to be a people user

tell my famly they all say to grow up

last night i cryed myself to sleep wock up to a baddly brused leg (its how i used to self halm)i cant stand this world

:sad: that's bad .. and not nice of your family :aah: but I know what it's like, I often get my family not understanding the problem :huh:

There'll always be someone there for you though :huglove: You can PM me things if you want to, but I don't really give very good advice :blush-anim-cl:

:sad: that's bad .. and not nice of your family :aah: but I know what it's like, I often get my family not understanding the problem :huh:

There'll always be someone there for you though :huglove: You can PM me things if you want to, but I don't really give very good advice :blush-anim-cl:

ty hun any advice is welcome

i just dont want to be self halming again

:aah: I guess if you get the urge to harm yourself, get distraction (you probably figured that out :aah:) in whatever way - talk to people, write or draw.

awww ... don't you have it on your computer? If not you can just google it to find it for download :original:

:aah: I guess if you get the urge to harm yourself, get distraction (you probably figured that out :aah:) in whatever way - talk to people, write or draw.

awww ... don't you have it on your computer? If not you can just google it to find it for download :original:

lol cool i just dooodle

realy google it and ill find it

awww I should listen to that too again! :teehee:

I already saved a pic of Pikachu as a bit of help to my computer, but I never even printed it :aah:

No you didn't :lol3: I'm fine ... a little bored :aah: How're you? :original:

:teehee: you can do it on the computer as well if you like?

thats good to know :naughty:, im cold coz i have my fan on and window open :blink: i should turn my fan off :/

:teehee: you can do it on the computer as well if you like?

thats good to know :naughty:, im cold coz i have my fan on and window open :blink: i should turn my fan off :/

nah I think I prefer drawing it by hand :teehee: I do have a tablet but I have better control over my hand with paper and pencil.

Oh :aah: