• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im good you hun (sorry but have we met my memory is c***)

hi! I'm not sure :aah: anyway, nice to meet you :wink2::D Am quite good, thanks :) busy times :aah: last weeks of working placement, then exams etc

celien! :boing: It's been a while :teehee: How have you been? biggrin2:

hi!! :boing: I hope I'll find more time to come here in one month :aah: I'm ok :) and you? :wub2: It's been so long!!

am watching the eurovision song contest btw :aah:

hi! I'm not sure :aah: anyway, nice to meet you :wink2::D Am quite good, thanks :) busy times :aah: last weeks of working placement, then exams etc

hi!! :boing: I hope I'll find more time to come here in one month :aah: I'm ok :) and you? :wub2: It's been so long!!

cool im sarah but most people call me nemo i cant remember why or where it came from

hi! I'm not sure :a ah: anyway, nice to meet you :wink 2: : D Am quite good, thanks :) busy times :aah: last weeks of working placement, then exams etc

hi!! :boing : I hope I'll find more time to come here in one month :aah: I'm ok :) and you? :w ub2: It's been so long!!

Oooh what's changing then? :aah:

I'm fine thank you! :biggrin2:

Hadn't realized that was today :aah:

Anyways, it's my sister's turn now, sooo...see you! :bye::huglove:

please dont mention the gay new year (eurovision song contest) i cant stand it

cool im sarah but most people call me nemo i cant remember why or where it came from

great! I see you're on twitter, but the link doesn't work for me :s

Nemo? that's cool :D

Oooh what's changing then? :aah:

I'm fine thank you! :biggrin2:

Hadn't realized that was today :aah:

Anyways, it's my sister's turn now, sooo...see you! :bye::huglove:

then I'll finish my studies :aah: can't believe it!

haha, I don't like it but I watch it every year :naughty:

oh, you're leaving already :sad: Chat soon hun! :wub2:

lol only joking its ok if you want

:roftl:

our belgian singer Tom Dice did a great job :thumb_yello: (omg that guy is as old as me, lives in my neighbourhood, have seen him a lot at parties etc. And now he's standing on the stage of eurovision)

Now I'll stop talking about eurovision :mf_rosetinted:

how's the weather there? :naughty:

:roftl:

our belgian singer Tom Dice did a great job :thumb_yello: (omg that guy is as old as me, lives in my neighbourhood, have seen him a lot at parties etc. And now he's standing on the stage of eurovision)

Now I'll stop talking about eurovision :mf_rosetinted:

how's the weather there? :naughty:

lol that cool its darkning over so why do you like the eurovision (i just don get it)

lol that cool its darkning over so why do you like the eurovision (i just don get it)

haha I don't know, I don't really like it, but still I wanna see it every year. Can't explain xD and then I'm watching and I say, gosh, what a bad songs again :roftl: next year I'll not watch it :mf_rosetinted:

haha I don't know, I don't really like it, but still I wanna see it every year. Can't explain xD and then I'm watching and I say, gosh, what a bad songs again :roftl: next year I'll not watch it :mf_rosetinted:

ye and then youll watch that one lol i makes no scence but if it makes youhappy thats all that matters

sorry hun got to go my dad want the comp to talk to prince perfect (one of my brothers) hope we can talk real soon bye *bear hugs*

ye and then youll watch that one lol i makes no scence but if it makes youhappy thats all that matters

sorry hun got to go my dad want the comp to talk to prince perfect (one of my brothers) hope we can talk real soon bye *bear hugs*

Haha, it makes no sense at all indeed :aah:

oh :( hope to chat soon! *hugs* :huglove::bye: