• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, got to paste a few more. :floor:

Today I was watching Cash Cab and someone was using a mobile shoutout and the host asked "who are you gonna call?" and she answered "Ghostbusters." I have been waiting so long for this. MLIA

The other day, while I was driving, I spotted a banana in the middle of the road. I instinctively thought about swerving to avoid it. Thank you, Mario Kart. MLIA.

Today, I took the last seat in class next to a kid who I've never seen, and the first thing I noticed was that he was wearing a bright green fanny pack. Randomly during class, I said to no one in particular that I was starving. The kid proceeded to pull out a glazed donut from his fanny pack, and without a word, handed it to me. Thank you, new chemistry lab partner. MLIA.

Thanks to Tayler for this addicting Website. :roftl:

Yay! 200 pages!

Congrats bunnies! :yay:

anyone, written a summary of the last 10 pages?

:huglove:

Hi!!

How are u??

I've been talking with Mike, and I'm not gonna join anymore here, I love bunnies but I have to go, my health worth it, all have my AIM, and if u need my phone I will give u, to any bunny who needs me. But I can't fight with this anymore.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

Edited by marian538

Hi!!

How are u??

I've been talking with Mike, and I'm not gonna join anymore here, I'm f*cking upset with stupid adm, and with all peeps af MFC, I love bunnies but I have to go, my health worth it, all have my AIM, and if u need my phone I will give u, to any bunny who needs me. But I can't fight with this anymore.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

:jawdrop:

What happened???

Could one of you guys give me Marian's (that is her real name, right?) email address?

I'm wondering if we need another thread for the book / folder : blink:

It's kind of getting confusing, who wants to participate and all? But on the other hand, we don't want random people from the whole forum join in, do we? At least it would be quite *weird* if people who Jonah's been bumping heads with decided to do something for it : blink:

Hmmm...that's what I was thinking too. But I don't think it's necessary. I think Johan would love the most if he saw the messages from people who he really love and who really love him.:wink2: So, only bunnies if you ask me.

*shakes with nervosity* lol I don't know exactly why...:blink: I'm just scared of f*cking up with contacting all the people...:a ah:

What all people?:blink: I can help you out if you want, it'd be better if two people led this thing. :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Ladies and Gentlemen... My Lovva

100_0262.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwhhhww!!

Yay! 200 pages!

Congrats bunnies!

anyone, written a summary of the last 10 pages?

:huglove:

Already!!:shocked:

Noo, I don't think anyone has...:boxed: I think Ant came up with another idea, not to write a summary of every 10 pages but something else...hmmm I can't remember what exactly,I might go find her post again (:aah:)

Hi!!

How are u??

I've been talking with Mike, and I'm not gonna join anymore here, I'm f*cking upset with stupid adm, and with all peeps af MFC, I love bunnies but I have to go, my health worth it, all have my AIM, and if u need my phone I will give u, to any bunny who needs me. But I can't fight with this anymore.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

:shocked::shocked:

Marian, what are you talking about?? Please, I'll send you a PM, we need to talk.

GUYS, please keep voting for Mika because there are numerous haters who bash Mika all over the place on MTV Adria! They want him down in the list! We have to show them that Mika CAN keep the 1st position!!

The link is in my siggy!!!