Hitches fail to spoil star's stunning show - California Chronicle

Miro

poor mika he dislocated his thumb and he thought there were more mistakes than glories in the first show. that WAG intro was glorious ebough to cover up for all possible mistakes:wub2:

why oh why do they compare him to james blunt. they sound nothing alike:aah:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nooooo, Mika sounds similiar to James Blunt, never never never!!!!!! :sneaky2:

I agree! With all respect to JB, I am sick of people comparing Mika to other people. The review is great until the comparison part, which is really starting to get on my nerves. Why can't people just accept that Mika sounds like no one but MIKA!

Mika is unique! the fact that he puts on these spectacular extraveganzas, proves it!

I agree! With all respect to JB, I am sick of people comparing Mika to other people. The review is great until the comparison part, which is really starting to get on my nerves. Why can't people just accept that Mika sounds like no one but MIKA!

Mika is unique! the fact that he puts on these spectacular extraveganzas, proves it!

Exactly!

Every single Person I've let listen to him immediately says,"He sounds like Queen"

I like Queen, but :sneaky2:

Mika is Mika. Mika isn't Freddie Mercury, James Blunt.. or anyone else. :naughty:

Exactly!

Every single Person I've let listen to him immediately says,"He sounds like Queen"

I like Queen, but :sneaky2:

Mika is Mika. Mika isn't Freddie Mercury, James Blunt.. or anyone else. :naughty:

I just keep hoping that one day the world will wise up and realise that Mika is a legend! I just hope it's sooner, rather than later!

From the same newspaper, but a lot less nicer:thumbdown::

http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/yb/141467912?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

SINGLES ; singles and albums with Rick Fulton

By Rick Fulton

Mika Blame It On The Girls *

I BLAME his mum myself. If only she had washed her hair the night Mika's dad had that look in his eye. As usual aural pollution.

Lemar The Way Love Goes ****

AN upbeat return from Lemar which reminds you of his old favourites Dance (With U) and 50/50. Released on Valentine's Day, this is smooth rather than smoochy.

Timbaland ft. Katy Perry If We Ever Meet Again ***

AN electro hip hop party tune with lady of the moment Katy Perry lending her vocals yet again. Is there nothing she won't get her pipes around?

Stereophonics Could You Be The One? ***

A BEAUTIFUL ballad from the Welsh rockers.

The Courteeners You Overdid It Doll ****

TOP new tune from Reverend & The Makers...oh it's not? The Courteeners? The Reverend needs to have a word. Still, a massive song.

The Big Pink Velvet ****

MOST widely known for the tune Dominos which featured in UK Xbox 360 adverts, the duo re-release the epic Velvet. A massive sounding slab of beauty and noise.

Field Music Them That Do Nothing ***

SOUNDING like an indie Donovan, the Sunderland brothers Peter and David Brewis create catchy folk rock.

Uffie MC'S Can Kiss ****

OLD Skool beats and a girl who shows up Ke$ha for the party fake she is.

Enter Shikari Thumper ***

SHOUT. Shout. Shout it loud. Add some Prodigy beats. Let ears bleed.

The Sunshine Underground We've Always Been Your Friends ***

BRIGHT indie that echoes the hollow heart of Wall-era Pink Floyd.

© 2010 Daily Record; Glasgow (UK). Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.

A service of YellowBrix, Inc

From the same newspaper, but a lot less nicer:thumbdown::

http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/yb/141467912?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

SINGLES ; singles and albums with Rick Fulton

By Rick Fulton

Mika Blame It On The Girls *

I BLAME his mum myself. If only she had washed her hair the night Mika's dad had that look in his eye. As usual aural pollution.

Lemar The Way Love Goes ****

AN upbeat return from Lemar which reminds you of his old favourites Dance (With U) and 50/50. Released on Valentine's Day, this is smooth rather than smoochy.

Timbaland ft. Katy Perry If We Ever Meet Again ***

AN electro hip hop party tune with lady of the moment Katy Perry lending her vocals yet again. Is there nothing she won't get her pipes around?

Stereophonics Could You Be The One? ***

A BEAUTIFUL ballad from the Welsh rockers.

The Courteeners You Overdid It Doll ****

TOP new tune from Reverend & The Makers...oh it's not? The Courteeners? The Reverend needs to have a word. Still, a massive song.

The Big Pink Velvet ****

MOST widely known for the tune Dominos which featured in UK Xbox 360 adverts, the duo re-release the epic Velvet. A massive sounding slab of beauty and noise.

Field Music Them That Do Nothing ***

SOUNDING like an indie Donovan, the Sunderland brothers Peter and David Brewis create catchy folk rock.

Uffie MC'S Can Kiss ****

OLD Skool beats and a girl who shows up Ke$ha for the party fake she is.

Enter Shikari Thumper ***

SHOUT. Shout. Shout it loud. Add some Prodigy beats. Let ears bleed.

The Sunshine Underground We've Always Been Your Friends ***

BRIGHT indie that echoes the hollow heart of Wall-era Pink Floyd.

© 2010 Daily Record; Glasgow (UK). Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.

A service of YellowBrix, Inc

Mika is the only one with 1 star? Retarded and offensive.:boxed:

Mika is the only one with 1 star? Retarded and offensive.:boxed:

I found the comment much more offensive:shocked:

Everybody is entitled not to like particuliar songs, but don't make rude remarks:thumbdown:

About the stars: actually when I first read the article I thought they beeped away rude words.....:roftl:

Archived