The Brand new SWISS THREAD :-)

Nanou

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M GOING TO ENGLAND NEXT YEAAAAR!! I'd applied for a French assistant post in the UK and I've learned today that I'm accepted!! hehehehe only 10 places in the whole Suisse romande! I'm SO happy!! In June, I'll know where I'll go exactly :D

:boing: :boing: :boing:

I'M GOING TO ENGLAND NEXT YEAAAAR!! I'd applied for a French assistant post in the UK and I've learned today that I'm accepted!! hehehehe only 10 places in the whole Suisse romande! I'm SO happy!! In June, I'll know where I'll go exactly :D

:boing: :boing: :boing:

oh MY!!! I'm soooooooooo happy for you!!! this is Brilliant news!!!! :groupwave:

do you already know where you'll go exactely???? :woot_jump:

Nope... I'll know that only in June... I asked for Liverpool, but as there aren't that many places, I really don't know where they're gonna send me lool. But I don't really care! :D

Nope... I'll know that only in June... I asked for Liverpool, but as there aren't that many places, I really don't know where they're gonna send me lool. But I don't really care! :D

Greeeat:):)! congratulations:):thumb_yello::roftl:

• 2 weeks later...
Coucou nanou!

Je te souhaite la bienvenue sur ce thread!

Peu pas trop papoter comprends rien !

Bisouxx ma belle

kikou!!! en même temps, pour l'instant je m'auto-écrit donc tu peux sans autre y aller en français :roftl:

par contre, pourquoi tu me souhaite la bienvenue sur un thread que j'ai créé?? :blink::roftl:

kikou!!! en même temps, pour l'instant je m'auto-écrit donc tu peux sans autre y aller en français :roftl:

par contre, pourquoi tu me souhaite la bienvenue sur un thread que j'ai créé?? :blink::roftl:

lol!

J'avais compris qu'il y avait un thread mais personne pour le representer!j'ai fait ma petite suisse mdrrr

Bienvenue quand même sur ton thread! hihihihi:teehee:

• 3 weeks later...
happy easter to everyone!:D

uaaagh, i'm sick from all the chocolate and the eggs:S:S

I've eaten so much today too :roftl: I guess my mom thought the family would suddenly get bigger and turn from 4 people to 20 :roftl: :roftl:

Hello everyone, I'm Swiss too :thumb_yello: There aren't a lot of Swiss German speaking people here, are there?

I wish you happy Easter!

unfortunately no, there aren't... but I guess you can simply say that there aren't a lot of swiss people :roftl::roftl:

it's not the quantity that matters isn't it? it the quality :naughty::naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!!!

Are you coming to Summer Days festival????

Emerald and I will be there for sure :groupwave:

It would be sooo nice to meet some of you there (well... according to the ones who are posting here, it means Giu and Hotchocolate actually :roftl:).

EDIT: I've just re-read the Summer Days thread and seen Hotchocolate is coming too :yay:!! Can't wait to meet you there!!! :thumb_yello:)

Yes, I'm coming too :) It's so near to where I live so I just had to buy those tickets! :biggrin2:

I really hope to meet you this time! Not like in Basel where I was too shy:blush-anim-cl:

Don't be shy, I'm just as crazy as you are :wink2:

btw I'm quite shy too, but we HAVE to meet this time :roftl:

Haha, I'll try my best :) You guys are so kind! Now I'm even more looking forward to it :teehee:

You both speak French right?

hem... yes... but I can manage a bit of "hoch Deutsch" if necessary :roftl:

English is fine too :thumb_yello: