The Brand new SWISS THREAD :-)

Nanou

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! What about the Blame it on the Girls Global Dance thingy? Would you be interested in doing it? We'd be like 4 but it could be funny! I'm just asking, I don't even know if I'm free on the 13th of March lol

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21782 Here is the link to the thread by the way ;)

hey!! I've already seen this thread!! but unfortunately a friend of mine is getting married on march 13th....

But, as I understood it, we can simply do it a few days earlier!!

I'm totally IN :biggrin2:

EDIT: or in the morning? that would be fine for me too :D. And I'm searching people who could be interested to join us ;-)

Edited by Nanou

It would be nice! But I don't know when we could do it, cause if it's not the week end... it's complicated...

yes I know.... :blink:

the possibilities I see are:

- we do this the week-end before that, which means on march 6th

- we organise this in the morning on March 13

- I try to find people interested in that and I help organising the all thing. And if there are at least, let's say, 3 people you can do this without me on march 13 ,as it's supposed to be.

What do you think about this?

Mmmh... It will not take too much time, specially if we're only 3 or 4 people, so I guess we could make it in the morning of the 13th of March... But let's see what the other people think about it! :D

Mmmh... It will not take too much time, specially if we're only 3 or 4 people, so I guess we could make it in the morning of the 13th of March... But let's see what the other people think about it! :D

great! :thumb_yello:

I'll see if I can manage to find people on the french website too :wink2: I know there are swiss people in there too :biggrin2:

here are the latest news:

Amandine (from MF) is ready to join us :thumb_yello: she lives in Nyon!

And Meggy too (although she is french and lives near Paris :aah:)

:boing:

Bravo Amandine et Meggie:thumb_yello:

soyez les dignes représentantes françaises:thumb_yello:

Where would we do it?

good question indeed :wink2:

where would it be easier for you (amandine and I are respectively in Nyon and Lausanne, and Meggy is in Paris :teehee:).

would Neuchâtel be OK for you?? or is it too far?

we could do it where festi'neuch will take place :teehee:, but I don't know the city very well... what do you think?

good question indeed :wink2:

where would it be easier for you (amandine and I are respectively in Nyon and Lausanne, and Meggy is in Paris :teehee:).

would Neuchâtel be OK for you?? or is it too far?

we could do it where festi'neuch will take place :teehee:, but I don't know the city very well... what do you think?

Neuchâtel is where I study so no it's not too far at all. Actually, anywhere in Switzerland would do but guess what? I know exactly where Festi'neuch will take place as it's just next to my faculty! :D

Hm, I would join you too, but on march 13th i can't come to neuchatel i guess...

would it be more convenient for you if we do this closer to where you live? :blush-anim-cl: (btw, where do you live? :aah:)

What if it's raining on the 13th of March??

We have to think of a "neutral" place in case of bad weather that's perfectly right... but in which city?? haha! maybe we should choose a place where the TGV directly arrives from paris for Meggy?

I have a random question: do your "naughty" smilies act strange too? Because mine "flash"... it's strange...

No, mine act naughty as they should :naughty:

Do you guys have an MSN account?? perhaps it could be easier to organise this if we plan a meeting on MSN don't you think?? as for me, I'm generally free on evenings except on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

would it be more convenient for you if we do this closer to where you live? :blush-anim-cl: (btw, where do you live? :aah:)

:

well, on this weekend of march 13th im around appenzell...:)...but the problem is, i don't really know how far i can go...how much time do you think would we need to do this? i would imagine that we'd need some time, hihi:p...

but no, it's allright, do it in neuchatel, it's much more convenient for you guys and as long as i'm not even sure if i can come anyway....

Do you guys have an MSN account?? perhaps it could be easier to organise this if we plan a meeting on MSN don't you think?? as for me, I'm generally free on evenings except on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

yes, i do...:P

i can pm you my address if you want...:)

well, on this weekend of march 13th im around appenzell...:)...but the problem is, i don't really know how far i can go...how much time do you think would we need to do this? i would imagine that we'd need some time, hihi:p...

but no, it's allright, do it in neuchatel, it's much more convenient for you guys and as long as i'm not even sure if i can come anyway....

yes, i do...:P

i can pm you my address if you want...:)

the thing is: I have a wedding in the afternoon in Yverdon and Emerald just remembered she may have her father's birthday in Zürich :roftl: :roftl: as you can see, we're not done yet :lmao:

But we'll probably do it in Lausanne in the end (if we can manage to find a suitable hour for everybody :aah:).

That's too bad we don't have a bit more time to organise this on a more suitable date for everyone :boxed:

the thing is: I have a wedding in the afternoon in Yverdon and Emerald just remembered she may have her father's birthday in Zürich :roftl: :roftl: as you can see, we're not done yet :lmao:

But we'll probably do it in Lausanne in the end (if we can manage to find a suitable hour for everybody :aah:).

That's too bad we don't have a bit more time to organise this on a more suitable date for everyone :boxed:

mhm, really, if we only had more time...

hey everybody :biggrin2:

I've just eaten a Fondue with my boss and it gave me the envy to come here and say hello :aah:

here is my mood of the day: RHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

(can't wait to be in London tomorrow :teehee:).

Have a nice week-end guys :thumb_yello: