The Brand new SWISS THREAD :-)

Nanou

hehe, I'm back :biggrin2:

Still trying desperately to keep this thread alive :roftl:

the thing is that I'm thinking of organising our very first "swiss fans meeting" and would like you to give your opinion about it :wink2:

where? when? what? etc... lol would you like to do it at Summerdays festival as many of us will be there but still when? what? :aah:).

anyway, please give me your comments about this :wink2:

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Swiss people :)

I hope to see you on Saturday!

I really would love meeting you on saturday too :biggrin2:

Please don't be shy and come to us :wub2: (just look for a colorfull group of people and you'll find us :naughty:).

do you know on what time you'll arrive at the festival? (if you want my phone number, just ask and I'll send it by pm :thumb_yello:)

I'll try ;) I have no idea how you guys look like... And I think no one knows me because I'm not that active here. Oh well, we'll see :D

I think around 3 or 4 pm. I can't earlier because I have to go to an exhibition with my school in the morning. And I think that should be early enough... If not I'll just fight my way to the front :D

Yes, your phone number would be good... And do you have a picture of you?

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello! I need help if there's anyone still around.

I'm preparing my pupils for The Cultural Diversity day in my school and we chose french speaking countries for this year. Actually we are presenting Switzerland as a country, but since it's about the french language it would be nice to choose something typical. Please help me to find something so that children can perform. It can be a traditional music, dance, poetry, something modern, anything. Actually we are presenting Switzerland as a country, but since it's about the french language it would be nice to choose something typical.

4597729_37bd263427_m.gif1500.gif

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there guys! Okay, so I know I probably shouldn't be posting here since I'm not from Switzerland, but I might be going to Mika's gig in Geneva on June 1st.

I'm going with my sister and my mom, and our budget is limited. I need to know if there are any cheap accomodations in Geneva?

We're coming all the way from Tunisia (North Africa)!

Can you guys help me find cheap hotels or youth hostels? Thank you so much :D