Perez Hilton radio show

enigma

It's not that American's don't accept Mika as a person, it's just that his music doesn't fit in with the mainstream garbage that is played. It's a very narrow category of songs that are played on the hit radio stations.

I know a lot of people who enjoy his music, but they don't take the time to really look into him, they don't know about his shows, etc.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not that American's don't accept Mika as a person, it's just that his music doesn't fit in with the mainstream garbage that is played. It's a very narrow category of songs that are played on the hit radio stations.

I know a lot of people who enjoy his music, but they don't take the time to really look into him, they don't know about his shows, etc.

A lot of my family just doesn't accept him, and i get teased by my own family..

but, i agree; most of the stuff played here is RUBBISH.

A lot of my family just doesn't accept him, and i get teased by my own family..

but, i agree; most of the stuff played here is RUBBISH.

My family are the same, but it's not teasing with them, it's out and out dislike!

My family are the same, but it's not teasing with them, it's out and out dislike!

My Brother In-Law can't stand Mika

well, you know what? Mika doesn't need him. :naughty: I'd like to hear him sing.. I bet he sounds like an old rust, loose truck. :lmfao:

Luckily, I have respect from My Mom. :wub2: she is a Mika fan. :naughty:

My Father on the other hand, not so much... :no:

My Brother In-Law can't stand Mika

well, you know what? Mika doesn't need him. :naughty: I'd like to hear him sing.. I bet he sounds like an old rust, loose truck. :lmfao:

Luckily, I have respect from My Mom. :wub2: she is a Mika fan. :naughty:

My Father on the other hand, not so much... :no:

Haha it's pretty much opposite in my family.

My brother loves him. My dad doesn't mind him.

But the only song my mom like's is "Grace Kelly"

The other day she told me she thought Mika looked like a creepy elf. :boxed:

I was outraged. :sneaky2:

I remember.... we haven´t speak about the prices of the tickets!!! I saw Mika in an interview at the beggining of the tour saying "I´m not going to earn money on this tour,I do it for my fans and ´cause I like it".

at first I was like "hahahah what a pretentious man!!",but,well,let me tell you,do you know how much does the ticket cost?? 30€. yes,yes THIRTY!!!

Last concert I went was a Lou Reed gig five years ago,and the ticket cost me 50€. The price for the most of the concerts it´s about 60€. and mika´s one is just the half!!!!!!!!!!

I believe him now,because of course,if you travel with so much people as he does,you need to pay hotel,trip,the trasnport of stuff,technics,wages....

I´m sure Mika is not earning money in this tour!!!

I don´t know if when he goes to US he can keep the prices,but I´m preety sure he will try. With those prices,EVERYBODY is going to go the gig!!! and finally HE WILL ROCK THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Good News!

Perez Hilton's new radio show will start April 3rd just in time to get Mika American radio airplay for Kick-Ass & other excellent Mika music.:thumb_yello:

Congrats Perez!

WESTWOOD ONE’S

THE FAB 30 COUNTDOWN WITH PEREZ HILTON

DEBUTS NATIONWIDE

THE WEEKEND OF APRIL 3rd

– Show Will Launch in the Top 3 Markets

New York, Los Angeles and Chicago

Good News!

Perez Hilton's new radio show will start April 3rd just in time to get Mika American radio airplay for Kick-Ass & other excellent Mika music.:thumb_yello:

Congrats Perez!

WESTWOOD ONE’S

DEBUTS NATIONWIDE

THE WEEKEND OF APRIL 3rd

That's SOON! Excellent news if he plays lots of Mika, and it's nationwide! :thumb_yello:

Good News!

Congrats Perez!

WESTWOOD ONE’S

DEBUTS NATIONWIDE

THE WEEKEND OF APRIL 3rd

:clap:

Oh and I hope Adam is opening doors for others and he once answered me on twitter about Mika. When there's a big Mika announcement I twitter him but he hasn't replied back again. I asked him if he like We Are Golden, and he said yes, the video is infectious.

If Adam would mention Mika more it would help, esp because they both worked with Greg Wells.

Archived