Vote for "KICK-ASS" to reach #1 on MTV Adria!!!

keti

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes, it can be voted only once a week, but you can vote from different browsers:thumb_yello: thank you for your effort! :flowers2:

I don't know if the votes are counted, but there is another way to vote more:

If you have voted and you reopen the page, you can't vote anymore, because the radio button and and the "Glasaj" button is missing. But if you open the page in a lot of windows/tabs before voting, you can vote in all of them.

If you have voted and you reopen the page, you can't vote anymore, because radio button and and the "Glasaj" button is missing. But if you open the page in a lot of windows/tabs before voting, you can vote in all of them.

:naughty: clever! And I just realized you can vote again if you clear cookies too:teehee:

(but it logs you out of everywhere...and I tend to forget passwords :boxed:)

:naughty: clever! And I just realized you can vote again if you clear cookies too:teehee:

Even more clever :naughty:

And you gave me another idea - a even more easier: If you block the 3 sites in the list of webpages, that are allowed to save cookies, you can vote without restriction :naughty:

Edit:

Just read you addition - this problem is also solved with the way above :D

And you gave me another idea - a even more easier: If you block the 3 sites in the list of webpages, that are allowed to save cookies, you can vote without restriction :naughty:

Edit:

now you're getting too clever for me, I have no idea how to do that:roftl:

:sneaky2: Now if only we could vote for him in the UK

He's not on MTV UK list? Maybe when single is officially out? Or there's no list? It must be some list.:blink:

now you're getting too clever for me, I have no idea how to do that:roftl:

In Firefox you have to go to ("Extras" --> ) "Prefererences" --> something like "Privacy" / "data securiy" (Sorry, I don't know how the tabs are named in English, I'm translating the German ones right now). There is a Button "Exceptions" next to "Accept Cookies", where you can paste the links to MTV Adria.

I don't know exactly how to do it with other browser, but it should be possible somewhere in the preferences.

If you have voted and you reopen the page, you can't vote anymore, because the radio button and and the "Glasaj" button is missing. But if you open the page in a lot of windows/tabs before voting, you can vote in all of them.

You guys are devious!

I really like you!:thumb_yello:

I am going to start doing one of those options today.:shocked::thumb_yello::biggrin2:

In Firefox you have to go to ("Extras" --> ) "Prefererences" --> something like "Privacy" / "data securiy" (Sorry, I don't know how the tabs are named in English, I'm translating the German ones right now). There is a Button "Exceptions" next to "Accept Cookies", where you can paste the links to MTV Adria.

I don't know exactly how to do it with other browser, but it should be possible somewhere in the preferences.

thank you, I'll try that!

How do you do that? I'm really computer-thick. How do you block those cookies and what are they exactly?

I use to go to "tools" than "clear recent history" and than check box next to cookies, but this option DerMoment suggested is probably better :thumb_yello:

and what are they exactly...well, I wouldn't know:naughty:..some information your computer stores about sites you've been visiting :dunno:

How do you do that? I'm really computer-thick. How do you block those cookies and what are they exactly?

Marilyn you click "tools" (on my browser it is in the upper right hand corner) at the bottom of the pop-up is "internet options"

Click on that.

The third one over is "privacy" -click - It's very important to Remember where the setting is for your cookies so you can return it to the original point.

Mine is "medium." I think most people have it set at medium - but it doesn't matter.

More importantly return it to what YOUR original setting is.

Move the bar (dial) to the top where it says "Block All Cookies"

You can go to the three links as many times as you want.

I voted four times each link this morning.

When you are finished don't forget to return it to your original cookie setting.

I hope I made this easy & explained it okay?

Marilyn you click "tools" (on my browser it is in the upper right hand corner) at the bottom of the pop-up is "internet options"

Click on that.

The third one over is "privacy" -click - It's very important to Remember where the setting is for your cookies so you can return it to the original point.

Mine is "medium." I think most people have it set at medium - but it doesn't matter.

More importantly return it to what YOUR original setting is.

Move the bar (dial) to the top where it says "Block All Cookies"

You can go to the three links as many times as you want.

I voted four times each link this morning.

When you are finished don't forget to return it to your original cookie setting.

I hope I made this easy & explained it okay?

You've explained it well! thank you!

Voted again & again!

http://www.mtv.si/lestvice/top-20

http://www.mtv.rs/top-liste/top-20

http://www.mtv.com.hr/top-liste/top-20

Yea Mika!

We are voting to keep kick Ass number 1 again for next week!

Yes, the week it comes out it has to be number one again!

Voted again & again today!

voted 6 times! N°1!! :boing:

You're amazing guys:biggrin2: But his No 1 is highly in danger from the No2 Green day who has sooo many fans here:sneaky2: But we'll do our best as always:thumb_yello:

Archived