proud moments

mika_lover1824

I'm not sure if this is a thread or not so i'll make one anyway. This is all about those moments when you realized you've spread the joy of MIKA on to one more person.

For me it was when I was playing WAG and my 7 year old brother sang along and knew all the words to the chorus and a little more!

:pinkbow:

SPREAD THE LOVE, THE MIKA LOVE!!! X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohhh cool thread!:thumb_yello:

well ,when I ask my friends :do you know Mika ? and they start to sing :Relax ,take it eaaaaaaasy!!:biggrin2:

when my grandmum asks :hey what's new with Mika?

did he record any new song? me :yes! grandmum: come on! play it!

when my mum says : oh Kick ass!!!! louder,louder!!!!:mf_lustslow:

and many,many more:biggrin2:

When I convinced my brother to go see a Mika concert and I went to him: "So you're going to come to his next London concert then?"

And my brother was like "Yeah why not? He's gooood!"

xD

Now for my brother to say that is impressive...He rarely gets excited about things. (: And now I have a Mika concert buddy. Lolz

My eleven year old brother starts singing Mika songs everyday and nearly evertytime. Mostly it's a mixture between three songs ore even more.

His english isn't the best:teehee: but he knows the lyrics!

And my father said to me, when he heard Life In Cartoon Motion first: This Album isn't bad!

And he likes Over My Shoulder and Grace Kelly. Espcially on piano.

Oh, my mum:roftl: The first time, when she saw Mika on TV, she said: What a lovely guy!

(I wasn't a fan in this time, but 2 or 3 months later I was a "victim" of the Mika fever:roftl:

And the best:

She decided to go on a Mika gig once, and she DID!

In Hamburg! She always tells me, how good-looking and sympathic he is and how fab his voice is.

Good job, hm?:mf_rosetinted:

When my two best friends liked Mika as well after I introduced his music to them! :thumb_yello:

And when one of their mother's became a Mika fan, as well as a self-proclaimed Big Girl. I think his music really cheers her up, which really makes me happy and proud. <3

Getting one of my friends who absoutely 'hated' mika...to loving him!! :biggrin2: She really wants to go to one of his concerts now!

Ditto, and my 6 year old nephew in the back seat of the car,"EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY! GONNA LOVE TODAY! GONNA LOVE TODAY! I SAID EVERYBOYD'S GONNA LOVE TODAY! GONNA LOVE TODAY! ANYWAY YOU WANT TO ! ANYWAY YOU GOT TO! LOVE, LOVE ME! LOVE, LOVE, ME! " :teehee:

SPREAD THE MIKA LOVE!

Archived