Dreams

emmy333

Hello,

after a lot of really wierd dreams i've been having lately, I thought it'd be nice to have a thread about it.

Basically, the other night me and a friend had Pretty much the same dream. It was really wierd because it was about her having brain surgery. WTF?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always have the weirdest dreams...

Like, have you ever dreamt your mum died and was transformed into marmalade and buried in a marmalade tube (and then you tasted the marmalade cause it was too tempting :boxed:)? Or that a mum killed her red-haired daughter with steam because she kept talking about her red-haired dad (and you could actually see her face turn red and melt :boxed:)?

:boxed:

Sometimes, I think I have a mental problem :roftl:

Fortunately my dreams aren't quite that strange.... Yet. But my friend did dream that my mum Crushed me with a steam roller ad then she rang me up in tears cos she thought it was real.

I always have the weirdest dreams...

Like, have you ever dreamt your mum died and was transformed into marmalade and buried in a marmalade tube (and then you tasted the marmalade cause it was too tempting :boxed:)? Or that a mum killed her red-haired daughter with steam because she kept talking about her red-haired dad (and you could actually see her face turn red and melt :boxed:)?

:boxed:

Sometimes, I think I have a mental problem :roftl:

:shocked: this is actually the coolest thing I have ever read :naughty: I think this would be the good screenplay for some psyho-horror movie :biggrin2:

I never remember my dreams, but there are few that were really special to me and that's why they stayed in my mind.I dreamt a few times I'm dead, that's what I remember, for example, because it was horrific :boxed:

:shocked: this is actually the coolest thing I have ever read :naughty: I think this would be the good screenplay for some psyho-horror movie :biggrin2:

I never remember my dreams, but there are few that were really special to me and that's why they stayed in my mind.I dreamt a few times I'm dead, that's what I remember, for example, because it was horrific :boxed:

You know, it's funny you say that because the marmalade-thing actually inspired me and I started writing a macabre tale about it! It's not finished, but I could post it here when it's finished if you want to (it's in English).

There are some periods when I can't remember my dreams and it drives me crazy!! It's a pity you can't remember your nice dreams!

My worst nightmare, and it comes regularly, is when something horrible happens to my brother. It's awful.

Fortunately my dreams aren't quite that strange.... Yet. But my friend did dream that my mum Crushed me with a steam roller ad then she rang me up in tears cos she thought it was real.

Strange how dreams can be powerful!!

Oh, I think weird dreams are my speciality - my problem is very often that they are so real, that I start to walk around and to talk. As long as I am alone this isn't a big problem, but when I share my room or my bed :teehee: with someone it could be really awkward.

One night I dreamt about dead people who were walking around in our room (shared it with a friend), and I got up, went right into the wardrobe, which was a phone box, picked up the receiver and screamed something about : YOU HAVE TO HELP US ! HELP US!! HERE ARE DEAD PEOPLE WALKING AROUND!!

Well....you can imagine that my friend was really shocked. :blush-anim-cl:

More like a sleep screamer, I'll sit up in the middle of te night screaming at the top if my lungs saying something like: spiders! Or rats! Or something like that. It really freaks my mum out. I never remember it inthe morning though.

For me it's not always funny :D . Several years ago I worked at a donkey sanctuary at Cyprus and went there with a group. The first night I had a nice dream about tracking someone and therefor I had to climb a huuuuge mountain. Well, I scrambled out of my bed, slid over the floor and finally climed into the bed of another girl. She was like: LENA, what the HELL are you doing?? :shocked:

I looked very angry at her and said: Didn't you see the man? He just fell down the other side of this mountain. Why didn't you hold him ?? Now he's dead, brilliant. She --> :shocked: Go back into your bed, here isn't anyone...

I CAN'T go now, it was very hard to climp this mountain, I have to rest now a little bit.

So I sat there for around 10mins and then crawled back into my bed.

For me it's not always funny :D . Several years ago I worked at a donkey sanctuary at Cyprus and went there with a group. The first night I had a nice dream about tracking someone and therefor I had to climb a huuuuge mountain. Well, I scrambled out of my bed, slid over the floor and finally climed into the bed of another girl. She was like: LENA, what the HELL are you doing?? :shocked:

I looked very angry at her and said: Didn't you see the man? He just fell down the other side of this mountain. Why didn't you hold him ?? Now he's dead, brilliant. She --> :shocked: Go back into your bed, here isn't anyone...

I CAN'T go now, it was very hard to climp this mountain, I have to rest now a little bit.

So I sat there for around 10mins and then crawled back into my bed.

Holy cow, that's weird :roftl:

Archived