• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rian

Posted Images

aah, tho i've never seen that movie, i do remember having seen pics

You should definitely check it out. The only movie that has givin me nightmares. but i also saw it when it came out so i wasnt that old. first saw it years later. Movies like the shining, the exorcist, the ring, paranormal activity hasnt givin me nightmares. Takes a lot (when it comes to movies) to give me taht... but you should check it out!

Maybe you ahve heard the quite "do you want a balloon"?

You should definitely check it out. The only movie that has givin me nightmares. but i also saw it when it came out so i wasnt that old. first saw it years later. Movies like the shining, the exorcist, the ring, paranormal activity hasnt givin me nightmares. Takes a lot (when it comes to movies) to give me taht... but you should check it out!

Maybe you ahve heard the quite "do you want a balloon"?

uehm... don't think i will, doesn't take much at all when it comes to those kind of movies to give me nightmares:aah::aah:

ill set you a task

yousee im fealing realy dad tiime of the mounthe and it killing and making me realy down.

can you fined an amasing simle to make me forget the pain

???

Mika51-1.jpg

O, hi Ilse! You seam to have a lot of freetime on your hands since I always find you on MFC!? Nice!

Feeling better Giggles? Or in need of some more?? :wink2:

O, hi Ilse! You seam to have a lot of freetime on your hands since I always find you on MFC!? Nice!

Feeling better Giggles? Or in need of some more?? :wink2:

a littel better but a little more could help a lot