Mika's Smile Fan Club Part 3

silver

Love it too! Cant get enough of that kindda look in his eyes.... makes me love him even more :mf_lustslow: I will start to @mark my fave own snaps... :teehee: depends on some things...

congratz w. what? :blink:

Just because it's your snaps and they're really nice :thumb_yello:

And thanks because we're using a lot of them everyday.. :huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rian

Posted Images

Nobody thanks to you before? : Box:

It's unfair .. : Sneaky2:

Gasmic and all these others would probably have been very poor and boring without you ..

They have... but not lately :blink: And i know how to check if its one of my snaps... :naughty:

guess you havent notised that i havent been active with posting piccies in the gasmic and the undie thread for a few days... im taking a break from em (trying not to post piccies and comments but freakin hard) and i was right... nobody have notised...

Edited by Dark Angel

They have... but not lately :blink: And i know how to check if its one of my snaps when peeps are posting snaps... :naughty:

guess you havent notised that i havent been active with posting piccies in the gasmic and the undie thread for a few days... im taking a break from em (trying not to post piccies and comments but freakin hard) and i was right... nobody have notised...

Yes, I've noticed it few times already but it never lasts very long..:naughty:

Why do you want to take a break? :blink: Trying RL? or rehab??

Yes, I've noticed it few times already but it never lasts very long..:naughty:

Why do you want to take a break? :blink: Trying RL? or rehab??

the longest has been 2 days ive staied away from posting piccies in the gasmic... and think its 2 or 3 days now! And im taking a break cos... well "testing" (cant explain) and they are running fine without me postng in em...

but im off again! Just damn boring not posting on here... only reading... especially the gasmic and undie thread :aah:

the longest has been 2 days ive staied away from posting piccies in the gasmic... and think its 2 or 3 days now! And im taking a break cos... well "testing" (cant explain) and they are running fine without me postng in em...

but im off again! Just damn boring not posting on here... only reading... especially the gasmic and undie thread :aah:

I can understand how frustrating it should be to only read :naughty:

See you :bye:

They have... but not lately :blink: And i know how to check if its one of my snaps... :naughty:

:huglove: We did notice - I just thought you were not feeling well? Or maybe in hospital?

Hi everyone!

I love this thread there beautiful photos, smile conveys such joy, he is very special to me.

I want to join the Mika's Smile Fan Club

I leave some of my favorite smiles :fangurl:

gyi0059000286lr1.jpg

Have added you to the list :thumb_yello: