• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rian

Posted Images

Sadly, never tasted him :aah::blink: But I won't refuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure that he's sweet...:wub2:

look at his smile-sweet

look at his eyes- sweet

look at his skin -sweet

his voice- sweet

all of him is sweet

like you I never tasted him,but I would like:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

and I'm sure that his kisses are sweet too :swoon::fangurl::das:

I'm sure that he's sweet...:wub2:

look at his smile-sweet

look at his eyes- sweet

look at his skin -sweet

his voice- sweet

all of him is sweet

like you I never tasted him,but I would like:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

and I'm sure that his kisses are sweet too :swoon::fangurl::das:

Wow wow.. What do my eyes have to read early in the morning.... :D

:aah: its not legal for me yet :mf_rosetinted: , but... :das::mf_rosetinted:

You are talking about your hubby??? My husband is used to my fangurling... And to dream is not illegal. Pity, it's just dreams, sweet dreams!

japanmtvfk1.jpg

20900131.jpg

26766142216003772013442.jpg

manicmonday1.png

Morming!!!!

Sweet start of the day, indeed!!! I love his morming hair in the last one :wub2::wub2: I wouldn't mind to look if he is so sweet EVERY morning :das:

Natacha says that cause she's 15 years old,too much young,but dreams has not age:blush-anim-cl:

What I like about the forum, is that you can talk to people without knowing about age at first. 50 years old sound like 20, and some teenagers are like mature people. And I feel myself so young here, too!

What I like about the forum, is that you can talk to people without knowing about age at first. 50 years old sound like 20, and some teenagers are like mature people. And I feel myself so young here, too!

yeah,I feel so young too,Natacha could be my daughter...

and I learn many things with her..:thumb_yello:

yeah,I feel so young too,Natacha could be my daughter...

and I learn many things with her..:thumb_yello:

wow cariño thats so cute :wub2::wub2: thank you, just you can make me smile when my heart is crying :tears:

girls im always learning with you, you girls are so awesome, thank you for everything

you and alba are just two young ladies :thumb_yello:

age doesnt matter at all and besides that its cool to have mothers here :mf_rosetinted:

age doesnt matter at all and besides that its cool to have mothers here :mf_rosetinted:

Oh Natacha you makes me cry with your words,you know I'm very sensitive these days,I feel depressed,for Paloma,Mika,oh my dear Mika how much I miss him,his smile,his eyes,his sweet voice...

and I feel sadness inside me,and I have problems in my live...you know,

and I know I have a friend in you :huglove::huglove:

Oh Natacha you makes me cry with your words,you know I'm very sensitive these days,I feel depressed,for Paloma,Mika,oh my dear Mika how much I miss him,his smile,his eyes,his sweet voice...

yeh im too emotional today as well :tears: and you can bet that im your friend, im always here, anytime honey..

I understand you so much, I'm on edge to cry these 2 days too.

Be strong, honey, all can I say (though for me it doesn't help)

:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::huglove:

I understand you so much, I'm on edge to cry these 2 days too.

Be strong, honey, all can I say (though for me it doesn't help)

:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::huglove:

thank you Lenna you're so kind,I'll try to be strong,but when I think of Mika my heart is broken and I only talk with yours about that's feelings,my family don't understan me..

they don't understand that with my age(I'm not a teenager) likes me so much a singer that I travel to other country to see him...

and now I'm feel sad for him and his family...

Edited by Mikasister

I hate to say this girls, but this is a picture thread.

I can understand that you don't want to post pics at a time like this, but perhaps you could continue your conversation on your walls or by PM?

thank you Lenna you're so kind,I'll try to be strong,but when I think of Mika my heart is broken and I only talk with yours about that's feelings,my family don't understan me..

they don't understand that with my age(I'm not a teenager) likes me so much a singer that I travel to other country to see him...

but we understand you and we´re here to help you honey :huglove: mika is a menber of our family

oh, so sorry to hear this... :huglove: I must feel incredibly lucky - my husband made a travel of 3000km for 2 Mika's gigs. and now he understands my feelings in current situation.

Have you ever visited Shrinks thread? A good place to talk about deep feelings :thumb_yello: