Mika's Smile Fan Club Part 3

silver

yeah we will....but you know what actually worries my? ..that he'll smile but inside he'll be devastated.

like rafa says in the cd, that her face is not sad but inside she is :tears:

yes, i agree with u, i wont mika to be a happy person, but i think he will smile and try yo meant it :sad:

its a sad thought isn´t it?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rian

Posted Images

yes, i agree with u, i wont mika to be a happy person, but i think he will smile and try yo meant it :sad:

its a sad thought isn´t it?

yes it is!! and I don't whant to think about it

but i can't help it ....:boxed:

I'm kind of anxious to see how he'll act in the gigs he has coming up :sad:

10da2qc.jpg

positive thoughts, positive thoughts!!!

Hello how are you?

I see they are talking about the show that will in a few days.

of truth in that (and sorry to put me into the conversation)

but also see the love and affection we all feel for him and that will help in this situation is happening.

Will be so much the love that transmit that day Mika it will feel very happy :thumb_yello:

yes it is!! and I don't whant to think about it

but i can't help it ....:boxed:

I'm kind of anxious to see how he'll act in the gigs he has coming up :sad:

10da2qc.jpg

positive thoughts, positive thoughts!!!

yeh me too, especially cause i´ll see him in one of these gigs, so im anxious to see his face, but u know that he can hide his emotions very well

yeh me too, especially cause i´ll see him in one of these gigs, so im anxious to see his face, but u know that he can hide his emotions very well

I think that Mika won't be the same man than before the accident in the gigs,but if he smiles and jump and it seems happy it will be cause he's a professional and wants to give the best of him to people who goes to his gigs..that is my humble opinion...:blink:

Hello how are you?

I see they are talking about the show that will in a few days.

of truth in that (and sorry to put me into the conversation)

but also see the love and affection we all feel for him and that will help in this situation is happening.

Will be so much the love that transmit that day Mika it will feel very happy :thumb_yello:

you're right hope he'll feel better with all that energy from his fans :blush-anim-cl:

you guys in portugal gotta make him happy!!:wink2:

I think that Mika won't be the same man than before the accident in the gigs,but if he smiles and jump and it seems happy it will be cause he's a professional and wants to give the best of him to people who goes to his gigs..that is my humble opinion...:blink:

true! that's why I'm worried :sad:

true! that's why I'm worried :sad:

Don't worry about it,it's normal that he feels that way,he loves so much his sister,but it's true that people in that gigs can makes him a little bit happy :wub2::wub2:

Don't worry about it,it's normal that he feels that way,he loves so much his sister,but it's true that people in that gigs can makes him a little bit happy :wub2::wub2:

He loves to perform, and I think it would help him to see how much people love him and how much they hope his sister will recover.

001-1.jpg

yeah we will....but you know what actually worries my? ..that he'll smile but inside he'll be devastated.

That's exactly what I have been thinking!

It's been two hour less than a week since the accident now. Every day I've been checking, whether the gigs next week and on haven't been cancelled. Since they haven't, I hope it means that things are going as best as they can for Paloma at the moment. It will sure be difficult for MIKA to step on the stage and give a show in full swing, but I'm convinced that no one will mind if he's not as sunny and smiley as he usually is. But it'll probably do him good to see the crowd that in their thoughts are with him and his sis and the rest of the family. Although he knows we all love him and care, seeing it will help him carry on.

His lucky to have such an amazing family. Together they will pull through and we'll see his lovely smile again!

:group_hug:

(I adore the smilie: Mama Penniman and her five wonderful children :wub2:)

That's exactly what I have been thinking!

It's been two hour less than a week since the accident now. Every day I've been checking, whether the gigs next week and on haven't been cancelled. Since they haven't, I hope it means that things are going as best as they can for Paloma at the moment. It will sure be difficult for MIKA to step on the stage and give a show in full swing, but I'm convinced that no one will mind if he's not as sunny and smiley as he usually is. But it'll probably do him good to see the crowd that in their thoughts are with him and his sis and the rest of the family. Although he knows we all love him and care, seeing it will help him carry on.

His lucky to have such an amazing family. Together they will pull through and we'll see his lovely smile again!

:group_hug:

(I adore the smilie: Mama Penniman and her five wonderful children :wub2:)

yeh I hope so :)

My thoughts exactly. I'm even a bit afraid to look into his eyes for the first time we will see him after this accident. To see his smile and the pain in his eyes at the same time :boxed::tears: