• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rian

Posted Images

Girls... I need your help!!!

Do you remember the pic where MIKA smiles and HE tries to make a heart with his hands? He wore white and red striped t-shirt.

Ok... I can't find that pic amng mine :tears:

Can u post it please?!

Thanks so much!!!!!

I think you mean this one!!! :wink2:

20j2106.jpg

How can you miss someone so intensely?:tears: If you haven't seen him in person even once in your life...

eg8s20.jpg

Slightest smile...:wub2:

Need to keep reminding myself that he is real... Thank god we have vids as an evidence...:biggrin2:

*goes to YT and watches the last gigs vids once again to make sure*

The wisest three words!

I guess more often than not we tend to forget that he ACTUALLY IS REAL and not just an abstract object of admiration we see on pics and in vids. He's a man of flesh and blood we actually do not know much about and thus turn him into what we want him to be in our minds. He's THE perfect man for so many, poor thing! What a burden to bear! :lmfao:

Need to keep reminding myself that he is real... Thank god we have vids as an evidence...:biggrin2:

I swear that was my first thought when I saw him for the first time on stage over three years ago. :blush-anim-cl:

Then I thought that he had that personal way of moving on stage and you could only be sure he was the guy in the videos. :naughty::wub2:

The wisest three words!

I guess more often than not we tend to forget that he ACTUALLY IS REAL and not just an abstract object of admiration we see on pics and in vids. He's a man of flesh and blood we actually do not know much about and thus turn him into what we want him to be in our minds. He's THE perfect man for so many, poor thing! What a burden to bear! :lmfao:

You have no idea....lol :roftl:

The wisest three words!

Why? :boxed: Isn't he???

Can't believe that, Siu :mf_rosetinted: