mika in easyjet and ryanair

basicamenteyo

Gracias por postearlo basicamenteyo!!! :wink2:

OMG OMG I live in Bahrain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked::shocked::mf_lustslow:

wow it's just that I was flying from Dubai to Bahrain a few days ago and I saw someone like mika's dad on the plane and I was like "yeah right"....but after reading this today.....that means it was him???????? arghhhhhh

"Like Mika's dad"? :blink: do you mean he and his father do really look alike?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't start speculating why his dad might be living in Bahrain but it never occurred to me that it means that he is separated from the rest of the family.

If you work in Bahrain officially, I think it is advisable to live there - if for nothing else but for tax reasons definitely.:wink2:

I could imagine something like that. My dad used to work in another town than where we lived for about twenty years. It wasn't another country, but still. He came home to us at the weekends. The rest of the family just wanted to stay there, because of our parents' families and because of the house we own and because it's where we feel home. My parents are still together, though. I could imagine something like that happening in Mika's family, too. :wink2:

But I wish him that it ends differently from my case in which my family decided to follow my dad in the end...

Some think he's British? LOL surprise.

He should ask some of my friends. He'd become everything from Swedish to Norwegian. :teehee: Anything he likes, basically. (Sorry, bad pun)

Mika is indeed portuguese, he just doesn't know it yet,that's why he was fighting Cristiano Ronaldo for that Mikavera shizzz...it's only done among portuguese peeps...:mf_rosetinted:

All that I was born in Beirut crap is bull****, he should say i was born in Lisbon, even lanning to grow a moustache, drink ginginha at Ribeira and my fav dish is bacalhau com broa...:mf_rosetinted:

oh... BAHRAIN???!!!:shocked::blink:

*wiki*

okay, still no idea:roftl:

but somehow i juz think perhaps we can leave him alone and stop guessing whether his parents are together or not.:wink2:

Mika is indeed portuguese, he just doesn't know it yet,that's why he was fighting Cristiano Ronaldo for that Mikavera shizzz...it's only done among portuguese peeps...:mf_rosetinted:

All that I was born in Beirut crap is bull****, he should say i was born in Lisbon, even lanning to grow a moustache, drink ginginha at Ribeira and my fav dish is bacalhau com broa...:mf_rosetinted:

so, LISBON instead of LEBANON u mean?????!!:teehee:

Gracias por postearlo basicamenteyo!!! :wink2:

"Like Mika's dad"? :blink: do you mean he and his father do really look alike?

Not really...he was shorter..it was actually the dimples which reminded me.......and there was something oddly familiar about him....but I doubt Mika's dad would fly economy class....it could be someone else......

I wouldn't start speculating why his dad might be living in Bahrain but it never occurred to me that it means that he is separated from the rest of the family.

If you work in Bahrain officially, I think it is advisable to live there - if for nothing else but for tax reasons definitely.:wink2:

I agree. I'm not surprised at all if he's living in Bahrain and I don't think it means anything.

i'm sorry but this's my 1st time to listen to this interview!!!!!

off topic- HE IS A VEGETARIAN????!!!!! :blink:

never know that before!!!!

Nope, he likes sausage and chicken...:teehee:

That makes him everything but vegetarian...:mf_rosetinted:

Nope, he likes sausage and chicken...:teehee:

That makes him everything but vegetarian...:mf_rosetinted:

OMG u are always naughty wonka :roftl:

interviewer: what are you eating?

M: you know what i'm eating a hotdog... fancy food for a vegetarian.

interviewer: OHHH u are a vegetarian?!!?

M: YEEEEESS!!!! *giggle*

interview: so how do you say no?

M: because i'm STARVINGGGGGGGG.... [...] i'm shame.....

he confused me!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sneaky2:

Archived