mika in easyjet and ryanair

basicamenteyo

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That reminds me of when we were coming back from Stockholm on Ryaniar and Jemma asked for one of the free mags and she was having a browse through it and lo and behold!!

I've just posted my pic in case the others don't want their pic on here :naughty:

p1050788s.jpg

have you read the "40 principales" interview??

It´s a really serious magazine here in Spain.....:sneaky2:

...yes, that "40 principales" interview is second hand info and most of it not true, for sure. It might be a serious paper, but not The Times or The Guardian, really. I have seen 'serious' foreign papers print complete rubbish when they pick and choose from already published articles. (usually they have problem with translation, too)

This looks like a proper interview to me. Besides, fact-wise it all makes sense, even his father working (perhaps on a temporary basis?) in the Middle East.

That reminds me of when we were coming back from Stockholm on Ryaniar and Jemma asked for one of the free mags and she was having a browse through it and lo and behold!!

I've just posted my pic in case the others don't want their pic on here :naughty:

p1050788s.jpg

LOL! :roftl::roftl:

Well I find it sad.

Mika said his Dad is living in Bahrain not working in Bahrain.

I am sure he is working there but Mika could have said it differently if he didn't want to start rumours that his Dad isn't living with the Family & is possibly separated from his Mom.

I will keep hoping for a translation mistake.:thumb_yello:

Well I find it sad.

Mika said his Dad is living in Bahrain not working in Bahrain.

I am sure he is working there but Mika could have said it differently if he didn't want to start rumours that his Dad isn't living with the Family & is possibly separated from his Mom.

some people here has seen mika´s dad at the gigs..... they (their parents) could be together,but as his mom travels with mika all time,perhaps his dad prefers to live where he has the job.... IMO

Rynair is Irish, Easyjet's HQ is in the UK, I think.. :dunno:

I wouldn't start speculating why his dad might be living in Bahrain but it never occurred to me that it means that he is separated from the rest of the family.

If you work in Bahrain officially, I think it is advisable to live there - if for nothing else but for tax reasons definitely.:wink2:

His dad lives in Bahrain? :blink:

Thanks for posting :wink2:

OMG OMG I live in Bahrain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked::shocked::mf_lustslow:

wow it's just that I was flying from Dubai to Bahrain a few days ago and I saw someone like mika's dad on the plane and I was like "yeah right"....but after reading this today.....that means it was him???????? arghhhhhh

Archived