MFC afterparty in Amsterdam.. but where?

Sasje

Okies, the title says enough, but still..:naughty:

Because there are so many MFCers going to Amsterdam, it would be great to have a MFC-party afterwards..:biggrin2:

Now the only question is: where?:blink:

We have to find a location that wants to stay open a while, that is suitable for members under 18 and (that's my fifty cents) not too expensive..:naughty: (it's on your own cost, so I think you will agree with that one..:roftl:)

Leator had the idea to go in the Hard Rock café, but that is only opened till 1 o'clock, kitchen till 0:30 am..:boxed:

I don't know if there can be something arranged if we are coming with such a large group, but we can try..:teehee:

that's why we'd like to know who wants to come too..:wink2:

Or, if someone has another idea, let us know..:thumb_yello:

Hopefully we can plan a super MFC-party.. :woot_jump:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone said a while ago on the amsterdam thread that there's some bar/disco thingie in the venue, where you can go after the show with your tickets, and pay with virtual mika-money. :bleh: i quite liked that idea, maybe someone who lives in amsterdam can find out from them how long it's open, whether they also offer food, and if we can go inside again after we left the venue for meeting mika?

if we're going anywhere else, it should offer a free parking space. :wink2:

No one interested in a MFC-afterparty? :blink::shocked:

I would stay for an afterparty if I were on my own, but I'm coming with my sister-in-law and I expect her wanting to go home after a long day with queueing and all. She's no MFCer.

But I think we could have a drink at the bar in the venue, like Mellody said.

Hard rock café is also more of an expensive restaurant than a café. :naughty:

Personally I've never really felt like going to one of those afterparty thing there, but who knows, if there are a lot of us, that might be nice. Although I really don't know if we can go out/go back in again.

Archived