New MFC Merch!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I never had problems with paying by Paypal - but unfortunatly those zazzle-comp doesn't accept Paypal although it is an own possibility for payment??!! What's the matter with this?...

i'm not quite sure what the problem is... i bought my things via paypal :blink:

This side always forces me to type in a creditcard-number... hey, I haven't one ! ;) .. and guylainem - so it doesn't seem to be a general problem? strange

i didn't put a credit card number... i had money in my paypal account and paid from there.

a few times i wanted to buy games on line where they said they took paypal, and yes, they were asking for a credit card number just the same :dunno:

Any one bought already sthing? I did :biggrin2: Once our order is queued for shipment, how long does it take until we receive it?

I bought a T-Shirt and 2 pins and it took 14 - 15 days for them to arrive :)

Any one bought already sthing? I did :biggrin2: Once our order is queued for shipment, how long does it take until we receive it?

same here: a fortnight to Italy:)

same here: a fortnight to Italy:)

Thanks for the info :thumb_yello: Then i think my order will arrive on time for my next gig :fangurl:

Hola Pufpuf! My order took 8 days (two pin's and one keychain) (Global time from placed order: 11 days)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived