hi!!!!!!!!!

gaby podolski

hi!! I am gaby podolski, I come from Mèxico and I am so glad of being part of this club.

The first time a heard Mika i was in my bedroom watching Mtv, when i saw an heard the video "relax take it easy" i just know that he will be my favorite singer because he has the best voice in the world.

My favorite song of Mika it`s Rain.

I hope he can come to Mèxico.

bye:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi!! I am gaby podolski, I come from Mèxico and I am so glad of being part of this club.

The first time a heard Mika i was in my bedroom watching Mtv, when i saw an heard the video "relax take it easy" i just know that he will be my favorite singer because he has the best voice in the world.

My favorite song of Mika it`s Rain.

I hope he can come to Mèxico.

bye:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Hello! Welcome to mika fan club! I hope you enjoy it! Mika surely will go to Mexico!

jejeje si muy pocas veces lo pasaban pero esas veces eran excelentes, de hecho por mi culpa a mi hermano tambien le gusta Mika siempre pongo los cd`s en el carro jiji, en donde mas pasan los videos de Mika es en AXN tienen muy buen gusto para poner videos q casi no pasan en otros canales e concido muchos cantantes buenisimos gracias a AXN jiji.

Soy de tijuana pero vivo en puebla y tu???

P.D. me encanta tu avatar saludos

Archived