Mika Entertains A Lady In Paris - April 25, 2010

dcdeb

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Selfish naughty little thing! :bonk: Go off...not to the naughty corner, but to mikasounds to earn enough magic numbers! (If posting on the gasmic thread would count or using the words undies and tummy, you would've won the private gig long ago anyway!) :lmao::naughty:

:shocked: its just a gig.... just have to remember to turn the heat up :biggrin2:

Wont be easy to earn enough there when their server is down almost all the time :sneaky2: I might talk about those 2 things a lot... especially his tummy after the show in denmark... but enough for a private gig? :shocked:

Not back to the NC... great! :naughty:

Sure, popcorn is allowed to.. :biggrin2:

but only if you make love to it..:mf_rosetinted:

I can't. I am married to my mobile phone and have already an affair with different Häagen-Dazs ice cream pints... But i guess the popcorn is taken anyway. Could swear i've seen Mika eating popcorn while wandering around on a street in Paris... No paparazzi around that day? Damn! A pic would've been a clear proof. :mf_rosetinted:

Well.. he wears it when he serves pies to Leator..:mf_rosetinted:

and of course I have to use that whip to get him away again..:mf_rosetinted:

wauw.... how many pies is that then? Untill cant eat more? :naughty:

use Mikas whip to get him away... lucky lucky :das: But why do you want him to get away? :blink: Why not enjoy the time when you have him there wearng that black/dirty red/glitterly apron? :blink::naughty:

I can't. I am married to my mobile phone and have already an affair with different Häagen-Dazs ice cream pints... But i guess the popcorn is taken anyway. Could swear i've seen Mika eating popcorn while wandering around on a street in Paris... No paparazzi around that day? Damn! A pic would've been a clear proof. :mf_rosetinted:

Next time you'll have popcorn, you have to ask for details..:biggrin2:

wauw.... how many pies is that then? Untill cant eat more? :naughty:

use Mikas whip to get him away... lucky lucky :das: But why do you want him to get away? :blink: Why not enjoy the time when you have him there wearng that black/dirty red/glitterly apron? :blink::naughty:

Hmm.. me and Leator sharing the sight of Mika in a black/red/glittery apron?? :blink:

Good thinking DA, very good indeed..:biggrin2:

Nope! And wont look good in the news... Mika drowned at a private gig because a fan drooled too much :shocked: (but was his own fault because of the heat and then had to take the shirt off :naughty: )

Blame it on the Mika..:naughty:

make love to popcorn? Got that from Mika? :naughty:

Of course..:blink:

I did learn something in this thread..:naughty:

Next time you'll have popcorn, you have to ask for details..:biggrin2:

Hmm.. me and Leator sharing the sight of Mika in a black/red/glittery apron?? :blink:

Good thinking DA, very good indeed..:biggrin2:

He can just cover his eyes if he dont wanna enjoy the look :naughty: Enjoy it while you can... im 120% sure i would. each and every sec. :biggrin2:

He can just cover his eyes if he dont wanna enjoy the look :naughty: Enjoy it while you can... im 120% sure i would. each and every sec. :biggrin2:

who should I cover his eyes?? :blink: Mika's or Leator's?? :blink:

Leator's... cover mikaøs... why do that? those beautyfull eyes... and i bet he has a very nice naughty/flirty look in his eyes when he is wearing that apron and the whip around :wink2:

And why do I have to cover Leator's eyes??:blink:

we are almost a married couple, we share everything..:mf_rosetinted:

Been like this for some time... i guess you havent been to the gasmic thread much :naughty: and it has been (and is sometimes) more dirty too sometimes... :naughty:

To be honest...:blink:

I really wasn't there like ever..:roftl: and in the NC neither..:naughty:

See, I am really an innocent girl..:biggrin2:

And why do I have to cover Leator's eyes??:blink:

we are almost a married couple, we share everything..:mf_rosetinted:

If he dont wanna see Mika like that? But i guess he wont mind and i compleatly understand why... good boy :naughty:

Share everything? Even whipping Mika? :shocked:

If he dont wanna see Mika like that? But i guess he wont mind and i compleatly understand why... good boy :naughty:

Share everything? Even whipping Mika? :shocked:

I never said he didn't want to see Mika like that..:mf_rosetinted:

And whipping Mika is even more fun if you do it with your loved-one..:wub2:

gooosh, what are we talking about?? :lmfao:

To be honest...:blink:

I really wasn't there like ever..:roftl: and in the NC neither..:naughty:

See, I am really an innocent girl..:biggrin2:

innocent... yeah right! :lmfao::naughty:

And i think some of the girlz who have posted in here can answer on how i am sometimes in the gasmic :naughty: If they even dare to tell evil_idea.gif

I never said he didn't want to see Mika like that..:mf_rosetinted:

And whipping Mika is even more fun if you do it with your loved-one..:wub2:

gooosh, what are we talking about?? :lmfao:

So thats you, Leator, Mika and his applepie? :naughty:

i think we are talking about the naked bakery... but atm. about what Mika is wearing and how to get him out on sundays useing his whip :naughty:

innocent... yeah right! :lmfao::naughty:

And i think some of the girlz who have posted in here can answer on how i am sometimes in the gasmic :naughty: If they even dare to tell evil_idea.gif

Do you think I should go there too?? :boxed:

So thats you, Leator, Mika and his applepie? :naughty:

i think we are talking about the naked bakery... but atm. about what Mika is wearing and how to get him out on sundays useing his whip :naughty:

Don't we make a cute couple, huh??:wub2: well.. couple.. :blink: quartet..:teehee:

Okay.. we need another topic, this is getting.. weird..:aah: