dcdeb

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

parishilton.jpg

MIKA: Paris? What are you doing here??

Paris: Didn't you say you wanna marry me?

Mika: I said i wanna be married IN Paris, not with Paris...

Paris: .. oh, thats hot... lets get married anyways!

:roftl:

Thanks!:shocked:

I just spit out my drink - all over my lap!:shocked::shocked:

Happened to me a few pages back with coffee... :aah::roftl:

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::teehee:

never drink coffee (or anything for that matter) while on MFC was one of the first things i learned here! :lmfao:!!!

:thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

I still don't get all the confusion. Mika's said he has no preference over gender and never limits with who he sleeps with. He said if we need a term for him it's "bisexuality". Get over it people. Mika's slept with men and women. Deal with it, because I mean, like...he'll probably never sleep with you anyway so what's the big deal? Let him get on with it. It's none of our business which hole he decides to stick his whatsit in...

Sorry to interrupt the party:roftl: but I have to add something that absolutely has nothing to do with Mika not even in this context. The "pure" concept of BI people who are equally attracted to both sexes/genders barely exits as far as I know. The majority of them is predominantly straight or gay. The fact they have at some point of their lives relationships with the same gender doesn't have mean automatically they are BI, it's more important how they feel and trully understand their own identity. If they understand it that way then I can accept this.

Madonna for example said: OK, I've slept with women but I prefer men and it's not big deal at all.

The bolded part are very true lol but in fact we really don't know who's he been sleeping with IMO regardless of his statements to the press.

Sorry to interrupt the party:roftl: but I have to add something that absolutely has nothing to do with Mika not even in this context. The "pure" concept of BI people who are equally attracted to both sexes/genders barely exits as far as I know. The majority of them is predominantly straight or gay. The fact they have at some point of their lives relationships with the same gender doesn't have mean automatically they are BI, it's more important how they feel and trully understand their own identity. If they understand it that way then I can accept this.

Madonna for example said: OK, I've slept with women but I prefer men and it's not big deal at all.

The bolded part are very true lol but in fact we really don't know who's he been sleeping with IMO regardless of his statements to the press.

Which I believe is why he said he didn't lable himself.

He only gave 'bisexual' for the people who won't understand the concept of being unlabled and limitless. People strive to understand things, even if they have to distort them and recreate them for themelves.

By giving a term for it at least he's going to kind of control what people are saying. Not much, but it helps.

I had to find a reason for those extra kilos. I'm a compulsive PI. :mf_rosetinted:

Spit it out then: what have YOU discovered? :das:

first of all... unshaved, jeans are sitting low, wearing a belt that i can only imagine fits something else he is prob. maybe wearing... :naughty:

It is even more complex than what you stated here.

We all fall along the scale from exclusively heterosexual to exclusively gay.

There are very few people at either end or in the middle (bisexual)

If you could negate society's dictates on this matter most people would fall in the inner fringes & not at the extremes.

One of the reasons I admire Mika outside of his amazing artistc talents is that he doesn't want to be identified by sexual standards.

They are as insignificant as one's eye colour & hair colour.

Which I believe is why he said he didn't lable himself.

He only gave 'bisexual' for the people who won't understand the concept of being unlabled and limitless. People strive to understand things, even if they have to distort them and recreate them for themelves.

By giving a term for it at least he's going to kind of control what people are saying. Not much, but it helps.

Yes, I'm pretty close to your opinion Amber.:biggrin2:

And the mystery stays unlocked which is very important as well.:aah:

It is even more complex than what you stated here.

We all fall along the scale from exclusively heterosexual to exclusively gay.

There are very few people at either end or in the middle (bisexual)

If you could negate society's dictates on this matter most people would fall in the inner fringes & not at the extremes.

One of the reasons I admire Mika outside of his amazing artistc talents is that he doesn't want to be identified by sexual standards.

They are as insignificant as one's eye colour & hair colour.

That's exactly what I had in my mind Codes.:naughty: I'm very familiar with that scale, but there's more contemporary research project about that issue.

I wanted to avoid some theoretical debate about it and simply shortened my discussion on the topic. And I could really write pages about that cos I deal with Gender Studies and Studies of Masculinity as well.

That's exactly what I had in my mind Codes.:naughty: I'm very familiar with that scale, but there's more contemporary research project about that issue.

I wanted to avoid some theoretical debate about it and simply shortened my discussion on the topic. And I could really write pages about that cos I deal with Gender Studies and Studies of Masculinity as well.

Oops!

Sorry!

I put my soapbox away when I re-introduced Mika's Nude Bakery!

:roftl::roftl: