• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops!

I misunderstood you.

I thought you meant 101 dalmation kids!

Oh, that would be too much I think. he will have enough to do with 26 children :naughty: - especially because his wife won't be at home very much because SHE is a real star and can't stay at home to feed all those kids.

Oh, that would be too much I think. he will have enough to do with 26 children :naughty: - especially because his wife won't be at home very much because SHE is a real star and can't stay at home to feed all those kids.

Petra is a 'real" star as opposed to Mika isn't?:shocked:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Petra is a 'real" star as opposed to Mika isn't?:shocked:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Mika is just a singer. Come on, that can't keep up with *mumbles...whatever Petra is doing* ...! And as long as one of them has to stay at home, which is very important for the psychic development of the kids, it should be the one who isn't that important for the whole world.

:mf_rosetinted:

Mika is just a singer. Come on, that can't keep up with *mumbles...whatever Petra is doing* ...! And as long as one of them has to stay at home, which is very important for the psychic development of the kids, it should be the one who isn't that important for the whole world.

*locks Petra in basement with kids*:mf_rosetinted:

MIKA WANTS KIDS???!

Yeah, as bad as he wants fake Louboutins...:mf_rosetinted:

Mika & Petra having a litter of puppies would be a good Wonka pic!

No way, i'm busy tonight...:mf_rosetinted:

well, theres a couple of twins....:

Mika: Niet!!! what did i tell you Joshephito? One hour of piano everyday!

Mika: well, you see... no wait, Armandino, how old are you again?

Josephito and Armandino???????????:roftl:

1z50pbn.jpg

:lmfao:

Mika,you can adopt me. :mf_rosetinted:

oh..Was i a bad girl????Daddy is gonna spank me??:naughty:

Sit newbie sit!

I don't read this for two days and I'm totally lost. I wonder if this thread will be still alive when I come back from my holiday in two weeks. :biggrin2:

Probably.

The rumours might be Mika is engaged to Funkycowgirl but the announcement is being held until she returns from holidays.:thumb_yello:

Probably.

The rumours might be Mika is engaged to Funkycowgirl but the announcement is being held until she returns from holidays.:thumb_yello:

Well, actually...see the coincidence of virtually no gigs during my holiday? just sayin'....is it a holiday or a honymoon??? :roftl:

BTW...see this post of mine http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2967870&postcount=115 for pictures of Mika & Ida looking far more entertained! :teehee:

Well, actually...see the coincidence of virtually no gigs during my holiday? just sayin'....is it a holiday or a honymoon??? :roftl:

BTW...see this post of mine http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2967870&postcount=115 for pictures of Mika & Ida looking far more entertained! :teehee:

Great photos Funkycowgirl!:thumb_yello:

Honeymoon????

Is that you standing beside Mika with his arm around you in the donkey head?

You two are pretty sly.