keti

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah,it is gothic...

iskolai_osztaly_kirandulas_1207222837_szent_istvan_bazilika.jpg

from here?

R u sure this one is gothic?! Because it doesn't look gothic to me... Baroque maybe?:boxed:

aaw,you know pretty much!

Parliament:

budapest-parlament.jpg

Vaci street:

vorosmarty.jpg

Citadela

citadella2.jpg.ashx

And that square-the Heroes square

heroes.jpg

:wub2:

Budapest is absolutly beautifull...:wub2::wub2::wub2:

R u sure this one is gothic?! Because it doesn't look gothic to me... Baroque maybe?:boxed:

Budapest is absolutly beautifull...:wub2::wub2::wub2:

eerm...yeah.It's one of the biggest temples in Middle Europe and it was designed by one of our famous kings...It's totally different outside than inside.If you go inside you see the vaults and the colurful morals,like in france.It is really fun.

And,thank you!I've never been to Serbia before,but I just can't wait to see it!:boing:

aand btw.my previous post was my 1000th post:biggrin2:

eerm...yeah.It's one of the biggest temples in Middle Europe and it was designed by one of our famous kings...It's totally different outside than inside.If you go inside you see the vaults and the colurful morals,like in france.It is really fun.

And,thank you!I've never been to Serbia before,but I just can't wait to see it!:boing:

So...it is baroque?

since we are talking about Budapest...I liked a lot this building:wub2:

DSC00238.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

aaaw,you were here too?

Yeah,this in the central park of Budapest,but I don't know how to say it in English.In hungarian it's called "Városliget".It's the castle of Vajdahunyad.We've got something like that in Romania too

aaaw,you were here too?

Yeah,this in the central park of Budapest,but I don't know how to say it in English.In hungarian it's called "Városliget".It's the castle of Vajdahunyad.We've got something like that in Romania too

Yep, although I didn't listen tour guide:naughty:, I loved...

And I can't wait to go to Novi Sad... I love Petrovaradin:wub2:, and Kalemegdan:wub2: in Belgrad

aaw,you know pretty much!

Parliament:

budapest-parlament.jpg

Vaci street:

vorosmarty.jpg

Citadela

citadella2.jpg.ashx

And that square-the Heroes square

heroes.jpg

:wub2:

Well, since I was in Budapest 3 or 4 times in my life I saw almost everything there. And I'm in love with Budim and Saint Andrea (a small city where mostly Serbs live for ages). And besides that, your restaurants and food, and especially "Gundel" :naughty: and your National Museum with so many Spanish masterpeices:wub2: Enough?:blush-anim-cl:

Well, since I was in Budapest 3 or 4 times in my life I saw almost everything there. And I'm in love with Budim and Saint Andrea (a small city where mostly Serbs live for ages). And besides that, your restaurants and food, and especially "Gundel" :naughty: and your National Museum with so many Spanish masterpeices:wub2: Enough?:blush-anim-cl:

It's enough,honey!

Yees,I love our foods!Did you eat stew?We've got a really famous one...

What national foods do you have in Serbia?

4jatfp.jpg

This is Belgrade fortress Kalemegdan:wink2:

Our kitchen and food is under big Hungarian influence: goulash, debrezine,

all that stuff. On the other hand Balcan and Mediterian traits. Lovely.

You'll enjoy in our food, I'm sure:thumb_yello:

It's enough,honey!

Yees,I love our foods!Did you eat stew?We've got a really famous one...

What national foods do you have in Serbia?

Turkish too, I would say:thumb_yello: (ok that is part of Balkan and Mediterranean but still...quite distinctive:teehee:)

Dorina what would you say is the most specific Hungarian desert? I have no idea and I'm always most interested in sweets :teehee:

btw since when is ciao Spanish? :blink: It's Italian.

Edited by Vedrana

Dorina what would you say is the most specific Hungarian desert? I have no idea and I'm always most interested in sweets :teehee:

I tried something called Shomloi galushka.... LOL, it's probubly not written correctly, but it was fantastic...

I tried something called Shomloi galushka.... LOL, it's probubly not written correctly, but it was fantastic...

with name like that it can't be anything else :naughty:..mmm..galuška..it simply sounds yummy!:naughty:

Dorina, what is it exactly?:blink:

Yup, i tried the one in a glass...

Sacher in Vienna is nothing compering to this...:wub2:

oh you are just saying that to make me jealous!:sneaky2::naughty: Ill try it once:wink2: I mean, there's bunch of recipes on internet for it:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

so, cake in a glass cup isn't my invention after all...I'm disappointed now:naughty:

4jatfp.jpg

This is Belgrade fortress Kalemegdan:wink2:

OMG!:shocked:

This looks amazing!I wish I can see Belgrade,after Novi Sad...

You have gulash too?I didn't know that.I think it's Turkish,like stew,right?

Well,famous sweets are the "Somlói Sponge Cake" Which is a sweet noodle with a vanilla dressing.It's really famous and veeeery tasty:wub2:

erm...We have another,which we call "Bird Milk" nobody knows where is this name came from...It's milk with the whito of the egg.That's my favourite!

What sweets do you have?

:licks_lips:

OMG!:shocked:

This looks amazing!I wish I can see Belgrade,after Novi Sad...

You have gulash too?I didn't know that.I think it's Turkish,like stew,right?

Well,famous sweets are the "Somlói Sponge Cake" Which is a sweet noodle with a vanilla dressing.It's really famous and veeeery tasty:wub2:

erm...We have another,which we call "Bird Milk" nobody knows where is this name came from...It's milk with the whito of the egg.That's my favourite!

What sweets do you have?

Oh, various things: mostly the Austrian and Hungarian cakes (very tasty but strong). And then you have the Oriental sweets which I'm into like mad woman: different types of baklava, kadaif, toulumba, VEERY sweet with tons of sugar:naughty: Not healthy indeed.

And then we have lovely pies and strudel (with fruits or nuts), pencakes, muffins, berliners...:licks_lips:

Aaaaaaaaaaa molim vas prestanite da pricate o kolacima i tortama...posle ovoga mi se jedu i tolumbe i baklave i oblande i princis krofne:boxed: mogu ja ovako u nedogled da nabrajam:biggrin2:

Srbija je trending na tviteru!:naughty: Nadam se da necemo izgubitiiii!!!!:aah::aah::aah:

Kakav trendin V?