Mary

Mika confirmed this during the Lisbon gig! :wub2:

He'll perform on August 7th, same day as Sugababes. :naughty:

http://www.tmn.pt/swtmn2010.html#/sudoeste/cartaz/

Prices:

Daily ticket: 40€

5 days pass (free camping included): 80€

5 days pass with car camping (*): 90€

(*) You can bring your car to your tent. Limited to 100 tents + car.

Info and reservations:

http://www.breakpoint.es

http://www.ticktackticket.com

Tel. (+351) 707 234 234

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At last you open this thread...

You are getting a bit lazy these days, Boss...

Oooh, shhh you diva, you! :mf_rosetinted:

Btw...it wasn't Mika who confirmed this, my bad! :teehee: But since he said it on stage, it's ok! :biggrin2:

Hello! we are thinking (some of the spanish fans and me) in going to the festival, do you know which is the best way of going there from Madrid? Which is the nearest airport? or is there a train or bus station? and are you thinking in go to the festival the four days and camping or just the 7th?

Hello! we are thinking (some of the spanish fans and me) in going to the festival, do you know which is the best way of going there from Madrid? Which is the nearest airport? or is there a train or bus station? and are you thinking in go to the festival the four days and camping or just the 7th?

I have no idea... :blink:

Nearest airport, maybe Faro. But there will be buses to the festival, I believe. At least from Lisbon... But I have never been there, so...can't really help you, sorry! :dunno:

So, this seems a bit more complicated to be done as there are no direct flights to any airport in Portugal from my country, which means i either will have to take a looooooooong connection flight :boxed:, or fly to Spain and from there fly to Portugal (which is the better option) and then take a bus or a train to festival location.

I got few questions, hope someone will be able to help out:

1. wonder if anyone have links to accommodation around the area of the festival, something affordable and nice

2. Is it possible to get only a day ticket for the day Mika will preform, if so how much it cost and where can i order it?

3. Is train or bus are frequent to the area, and how long is travel? if you have links for train company or bus which i could check the fares i would greatly appreciate it.

I know its a bit premature to discuss this, but since i am traveling from far, i really need to do a sum up of all the journey and accommodation expenses to see if i will be able to afford this, before booking anything, so i appriciate any help you might be able to give me. :huglove:

Thank you. :flowers2:

So, this seems a bit more complicated to be done as there are no direct flights to any airport in Portugal from my country, which means i either will have to take a looooooooong connection flight :boxed:, or fly to Spain and from there fly to Portugal (which is the better option) and then take a bus or a train to festival location.

I got few questions, hope someone will be able to help out:

1. wonder if anyone have links to accommodation around the area of the festival, something affordable and nice

2. Is it possible to get only a day ticket for the day Mika will preform, if so how much it cost and where can i order it?

3. Is train or bus are frequent to the area, and how long is travel? if you have links for train company or bus which i could check the fares i would greatly appreciate it.

I know its a bit premature to discuss this, but since i am traveling from far, i really need to do a sum up of all the journey and accommodation expenses to see if i will be able to afford this, before booking anything, so i appriciate any help you might be able to give me. :huglove:

Thank you. :flowers2:

I've uploaded the first post with the prices. :wink2: You can buy a ticket for just one day, no need to but for the five of them.

As for accomodation, I can't help you with that yet, but I'll try to find some useful links. Zambujeira do Mar (where the festival takes place) is a very touristic area, with lots of beaches and all, so there are probably some nice places to stay. :wink2: I'll see what I can do.

As for transportation, there are special buses for the festival, I believe. Dunno about trains, tho.

Thank you!!!!! :biggrin2:

I've uploaded the first post with the prices. :wink2: You can buy a ticket for just one day, no need to but for the five of them.

As for accomodation, I can't help you with that yet, but I'll try to find some useful links. Zambujeira do Mar (where the festival takes place) is a very touristic area, with lots of beaches and all, so there are probably some nice places to stay. :wink2: I'll see what I can do.

As for transportation, there are special buses for the festival, I believe. Dunno about trains, tho.

Thanks Mary :wub2:, really appreciate your help, I will do a search as well.

Archived