Say Something Random - Part 9!!

MissPie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how are you BTW

I'm doing really good thx! .. it's a bit warm in here :teehee:

Well, my uncle wants me to come back to South Africa for Christmas, but.. I don't feel like I'm related to them. :huh: It's weird to say, but I wanna spend Christmas at home with my family, you know? In England.. But my mom really wants me to go to South Africa... I just feel really distant from everybody there though. :aah: My mom says going back there would solve that problem. It's all up to me apparently. I have to decide whether we go or not.. I really wanna go but.. :huh:

Oooh dear :sad: I totally know what you mean .. ultimately, if you don't feel right there, it's not quite good of course. But it's just one Christmas out of many to come, and your mum might be right. So ... I don't know. But I think if I was in your place, I'd probably go for it :dunno:

Well, I don't know. My life's just really amazing atm. It's all falling into place.

Spent the day with my boyfriend, that might also have to do something with it :teehee::naughty:

Yeah me too, but the red becomes tanned after a few days, so I don't mind :aah: It's not very healthy though, I know.

Awesome! :wub2:

hey good, but i'm busy...

you?

I'm okay thanks.. :original:

Oooh dear :sad: I totally know what you mean .. ultimately, if you don't feel right there, it's not quite good of course. But it's just one Christmas out of many to come, and your mum might be right. So ... I don't know. But I think if I was in your place, I'd probably go for it :dunno:

Everyone keeps saying that I should go, and my cousins want me there too... But then again I have like, 40 different family members that I'll have to spend Christmas with. I guess I will go though.. You're right, it's just one Christmas. :aah:

Everyone keeps saying that I should go, and my cousins want me there too... But then again I have like, 40 different family members that I'll have to spend Christmas with. I guess I will go though.. You're right, it's just one Christmas. :aah:

:aah: It'll probably be cooler than you'd think. :teehee:

I gotta go now, I'll see you guys later! :bye:

See you! :bye::huglove:

Sorry I'm a bit slow replying, posting in the PPR :teehee:

"sitting her in the darkness of my mined

trying to put all the pieces of my borcken life back together

but every time i get a littel closer to finding the the right path

your face comes to my mined "

damb words they keep going round and round

Archived