Say Something Random - Part 9!!

MissPie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and there was me thinking I'd be able to get online the next day :aah: I'm on Mum's laptop, and in Salzburg right now :teehee: Dunno how long I'll be able to stay, but I do hope I'll get online towards the end of the week again...

So, how is everyone doing? :biggrin2:

...and there was me thinking I'd be able to get online the next day :aah: I'm on Mum's laptop, and in Salzburg right now :teehee: Dunno how long I'll be able to stay, but I do hope I'll get online towards the end of the week again...

So, how is everyone doing? :biggrin2:

Awww.. :aah:

I'm not so good. I'm really confused. :huh:

How are you? :aah:

HI :biggrin2:

I love the weather!

Same! :biggrin2:

Hi Nemo! :bye: How are you? :biggrin2:

@Roxy Yay something special happened or are you just happy? :teehee:

im ok i m just looking for a book but cant fined it in any book shops (so im coulf rasly do with is isbn)

Aw, what's wrong? :huglove:

@Emma awww why? :huh:

I'm doing really good, thank you!

Well, my uncle wants me to come back to South Africa for Christmas, but.. I don't feel like I'm related to them. :huh: It's weird to say, but I wanna spend Christmas at home with my family, you know? In England.. But my mom really wants me to go to South Africa... I just feel really distant from everybody there though. :aah: My mom says going back there would solve that problem. It's all up to me apparently. I have to decide whether we go or not.. I really wanna go but.. :huh:

Hi Nemo! :bye: How are you? :biggrin2:

@Roxy Yay something special happened or are you just happy? :teehee:

Well, I don't know. My life's just really amazing atm. It's all falling into place.

Spent the day with my boyfriend, that might also have something to do with it :teehee::naughty:

i dont like the weather (i burn realry easey)

Yeah me too, but the red becomes tanned after a few days, so I don't mind :aah: It's not very healthy though, I know.

Well, my uncle wants me to come back to South Africa for Christmas, but.. I don't feel like I'm related to them. :huh: It's weird to say, but I wanna spend Christmas at home with my family, you know? In England.. But my mom really wants me to go to South Africa... I just feel really distant from everybody there though. :aah: My mom says going back there would solve that problem. It's all up to me apparently. I have to decide whether we go or not.. I really wanna go but.. :huh:

awww hun i think you should ask to think it over and say youll let them know in october/november time it still gives you enught time to ger over there

Well, I don't know. My life's just really amazing atm. It's all falling into place.

Spent the day with my boyfriend, that might also have to do something with it :teehee::naughty:

Yeah me too, but the red becomes tanned after a few days, so I don't mind :aah: It's not very healthy though, I know.

and it itches lke mad

awww hun i think you should ask to think it over and say youll let them know in october/november time it still gives you enught time to ger over there

I asked my mom if I could have some time to think but she said I need to make the decision now.. :sad:

Archived