You can watch Mika at Pinkpop from abroad!

Jojotje

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to swear out loud now! My dvd player failed to record!

Anyone else who was more succesful?

I thought Rimke has everything recorded, she said on the Hyves that she was sorting out movies so i guess so :teehee:

my dad trew the recording away :blink:

he said "you already have seen it so."

stupid family

He looks lovely :wub2: Pity about the broadcasting and recording mishaps but thanks for trying. Don't they understand that there can never be too much mika? And that GK is not exactly up to date?

I love GK. Always have and always will. He can play it at every concert for my sake:wub2:

The second try with our DVD recording was succesfull!

Tomorrow we'll try and put it on internet! They broadcasted Billy Brown and WAG! And Mika was indeed shirtless!:naughty:

Tomorrow we'll try and put it on internet! They broadcasted Billy Brown and WAG! And Mika was indeed shirtless!:naughty:

That's good news, I'm looking forward to it. :aah:

TOMORROW? :shocked: How do you want us to survive that long? :blink:

Sorry, I'm not that technical. Maaikie is, but she has gone to bed, she's only 15 years, and tomorrow she has to get up early for school! Hang in there,girl!:thumb_yello:

Never heard of Girl Power? And this: We are not what you think we are, we are golden! And not only that, but this aswell: We're not cool, we're STRONG!

Never heard of Girl Power? And this: We are not what you think we are, we are golden! And not only that, but this aswell: We're not cool, we're STRONG!

Have heard of course :thumb_yello: I just cant wait... need some more and new shirtless Mika stuff... dont have enough (never will)... want some more :aah:

Archived