REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika in Osaka, Japan @ Namba Hatch, 11-JUN-2010

Blue Sky

bullfighter trousers? the ones with the silk around the opening of the pockets?

i wonder if it's easier for him (and therefore the people working with him) if he always has the same clothes.. maybe that's why :dunno:

i'm not in show business :aah:

Hmmm...not sure about the pockets... Maybe those are the ones? I mean the ones that he wore ALL THE TIME before, tight, with shiny stuff on them, especially down the sides....

I guess that it's easier to wear the same thing, yes, but still, he could wear a hundred white tshirts for example, plain ones, which look great on him, and blue jeans, and that would be even easier :naughty:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re the stripey shirts: if he has more than one, then why not change the design? :roftl: Honestly Mika, I love you, and love the shows, but this clothes situation never fully satisfies me :teehee:

I understand the whole "show" concept and the fact that the clothes are part of it, but still, to me it feels a bit stale like this :blush-anim-cl:. I prefer it when he's being more spontaneous about everything, and that includes the clothes.

One of the reasons why this Osaka gig was so great for me was the fact that he was being a lot more open and spontaneous about things.

He threw in a few extra unplanned songs (my interpretation, any other world, acoustic relax, etc) and it all just makes the show a 1000 times better!!!)

I suppose it is all very exactly planned and that he experiences those gigs really more as a theatre play or an opera than as a *normal* rock n'roll/pop/indie/whatever concert...

There is more truth in what he said that about than I first thought. He just slips in those costumes night after night and "plays the part" and they have to be exactly the same night after night, like some kind of opera costumes or make up or masque...

I suppose it is all very exactly planned and that he experiences those gigs really more as a theatre play or an opera than as a *normal* rock n'roll/pop/indie/whatever concert...

There is more truth in what he said that about than I first thought. He just slips in those costumes night after night and "plays the part" and they have to be exactly the same night after night, like some kind of opera costumes or make up or masque...

But the thing is, they aren't always the same. He has a few different ones. So then, why not make them all different?

Anyway, I guess that we'll never totally get it, as it's his show. And, as he said when he was joking around on stage at one of the Japanese gigs, he sang: "it's my party" so hey, he can do what he likes :naughty:

But the thing is, they aren't always the same. He has a few different ones. So then, why not make them all different?

Anyway, I guess that we'll never totally get it, as it's his show. And, as he said when he was joking around on stage at one of the Japanese gigs, he sang: "it's my party" so hey, he can do what he likes :naughty:

Yeah, sure, he can do what he wants! Next show he might dress up as an Italian Renaissance prince or a cowboy or whatever. It is always a surprise, that's the nice thing about him.

But it is fun discussing things like that.

I was wondering if there ever was a Mika's fashion thread or something like that?

Yeah, sure, he can do what he wants! Next show he might dress up as an Italian Renaissance prince or a cowboy or whatever. It is always a surprise, that's the nice thing about him.

But it is fun discussing things like that.

I was wondering if there ever was a Mika's fashion thread or something like that?

You can start this thread, as you do with shrinks one :) will have a lot to criticize there. I will, I promise :teehee::sneaky2::naughty:

I agree; This gig felt like it was more about the music and less about the whole production, as we got so many extra songs.

It was just so :wub2:

Here are all my vids from the night:

Mika - Blue Eyes @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010

Mika - Billy Brown @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010

Mika - @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010

Mika - Kick Ass @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010

Mika - Happy Ending @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010

Mika - Grace Kelly @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010

Mika - My Interpretation @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010

Mika - Any Other World @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010

Mika - Relax encore @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010

Mika - after gig meeting @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010

Thank you for posting. I can't stop smiling.:wub2:

I think that I know why :naughty:

Thank you Sara for all your videos:flowers2:

I am watching them now and re-living each moment of the gig. It was just so:swoon:

I am getting goose bumps on my arm!!

And I agree with you about the face paint. I was actually glad he went au naturel this time. I mean the stars and everything at the last Tokyo gig (back in November) was really cute and all but I was kind of disappointed I couldn't see his real face (it was my first MIKA gig). I mean, he is beautiful just the way he is!! No need for fancy costumes or make-up:wub2:

I agree; This gig felt like it was more about the music and less about the whole production, as we got so many extra songs.

It was just so :wub2:

Here are all my vids from the night:

Mika - Blue Eyes @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010

Mika - Billy Brown @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010

Mika - @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010

Mika - Kick Ass @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010

Mika - Happy Ending @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010

Mika - Grace Kelly @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010

Mika - My Interpretation @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010

Mika - Any Other World @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010

Mika - Relax encore @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010

Mika - after gig meeting @ Namba Hatch Osaka 11 June 2010