3rd twitter invasion! #GLEEneedsMIKA - July 10th!

cisserz

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah Im gonna do this one!! Ive already been doing it:teehee: but Ill wait now...

@MonsterCharleyx

No you don't need to wait. There's no harm in writing the #GLEEneedsMIKA trend when you tweet. There's also no harm in sending a tweet to @GLEEonFOX. I've already done that. I sent a link to the performance of WAG from the Jonathan Ross show.

There is now a facebook group. See link in my siggy.

Just posted an announcement with regards to the twitter invasion on my Mika blog :thumb_yello: Hope it turns out well! :D Not all the followers of the blog are MFC members so is it compulsory for the participants to go on the list? hahah

@blackeyre

That's good! well done! We want to reach people other than those on MFC.

No you don't need to wait. There's no harm in writing the #GLEEneedsMIKA trend when you tweet. There's also no harm in sending a tweet to @GLEEonFOX. I've already done that. I sent a link to the performance of WAG from the Jonathan Ross show.

There is now a facebook group. See link in my siggy.

Aaah Ive already joined the facebook group, and seeing as I dont have to wait... *steps out of darkness and creeps on twitter* :teehee:

I certainly will try to join in!!! :thumb_yello:

twitter name?

Just posted an announcement with regards to the twitter invasion on my Mika blog :thumb_yello: Hope it turns out well! :D Not all the followers of the blog are MFC members so is it compulsory for the participants to go on the list? hahah

@blackeyre

No, it's fine :biggrin2:

count me in!

@dominic_wyin

i'm just a little bit confused... we have to post #GLEEneedsMIKA on our twitter? Sorry if i got things messed up.

Yes... How else could you do it? :blink:

:aah:

Archived