3rd twitter invasion! #GLEEneedsMIKA - July 10th!

cisserz

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi everyone, i'm just a newbie (and very late to this thread!) but i would love to help!!! Is it ok if i join in? My twitter name's kate231096

Of course you can help! Welcome to the MFC! Join in at 6pm UK time if that's okay. earlier or a bit later if it isn't. Also send a tweet to @GLEEonFOX to ask them to use Mika's music in the show, and remember to always add #GLEEneedsMIKA after every message. The idea is to make GLEEneedsMIKA get into the trending topics that the whole world sees.

One other thing for everyone. Should we suggest songs they could use, like WAG for example? Should we send them links to vids of songs we'd like them to include?

Are we still doing this?

Less than an hour till the time we agreed to tweet a lot about the fact that #GLEEneedsMIKA... and it seems like people have forgotten about it :dunno:

I've already started tweeting! :thumb_yello: I'm actually staying up to do it, hahah. :aah:

Of course you can help! Welcome to the MFC! Join in at 6pm UK time if that's okay. earlier or a bit later if it isn't. Also send a tweet to @GLEEonFOX to ask them to use Mika's music in the show, and remember to always add #GLEEneedsMIKA after every message. The idea is to make GLEEneedsMIKA get into the trending topics that the whole world sees.

One other thing for everyone. Should we suggest songs they could use, like WAG for example? Should we send them links to vids of songs we'd like them to include?

Thanks! Just searched #GLEEneedsMIKA on Twitter and it looks like a lot of people have already started. Six is fine for me but I might start tweeting now anyway to warm up! So excited :groupwave:

Archived