3rd twitter invasion! #GLEEneedsMIKA - July 10th!

cisserz

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think we've trended, but thanks to everyone who has been taking part.

it's because we did it in the same time as Germany vs Uruguay match. Next time should choose a moment without some big event in the same time. :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
I agree #happybirthdaymika brilliant idea! :thumb_yello:

What a wonderful idea!!! Get him trended on his birthday, and let him know how much we love him!! I love the #happybirthdaymika, but would it be better with the first letter of each word capitalised, as in #HappyBirthdayMika?

I think we should deffinately do this!

Who's in?

What a wonderful idea!!! Get him trended on his birthday, and let him know how much we love him!! I love the #happybirthdaymika, but would it be better with the first letter of each word capitalised, as in #HappyBirthdayMika?

I think we should deffinately do this!

Who's in?

yep, it would work either way on twitter to trend. Capitalised looks better #HappyBirthdayMika

Im in! :thumb_yello:

yep, it would work either way on twitter to trend. Capitalised looks better #HappyBirthdayMika

Im in! :thumb_yello:

I'm in, of course :wink2:

We should make a new thread for this one so that it's organized as the others were :wink2: And establish an hour for this, but keep on all day long too.

I'd open it if you want it, take the first post from here :teehee: But I'm going on holidays tomorrow, so I wouldn't be able to edit it for a week :dunno:

Ok you open it and explain about not being able to edit for a week, i will try and keep a list for you if you want??

Ok you open it and explain about not being able to edit for a week, i will try and keep a list for you if you want??

Ok, if you want it, if it's too much trouble don't worry, I'll have to read everything when I come back anyways, so, do as you want, thank you :pinkbow:

I'll open it right know :wink2:

Ok, if you want it, if it's too much trouble don't worry, I'll have to read everything when I come back anyways, so, do as you want, thank you :pinkbow:

I'll open it right know :wink2:

Done! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3121055#post3121055

I kinda got obsessed editing the text for making it easier to read :naughty:

Ok :thumb_yello: I will try my best!

Archived