3rd twitter invasion! #GLEEneedsMIKA - July 10th!

cisserz

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if this has been posted:

http://www.oregonlive.com/movies/index.ssf/2010/06/wilsonville_high_schools_real-_1.html

The group won an award for best choreography, and Lucy Winn won an outstanding soloist award for the group's arrangement of the Mika song, "Happy Ending."

I'm not a Glee fan myself, but good luck, you guys.

Can someone give me some advice please. I'm helping Ana with the new facebook group, but I don't know how to use it properly.

I have managed to post that info about the real show choir, but only after a false start before I went to work. I posted it (as I thought) by writing on the part where it says "write something" so I wrote, then added the link, pressed post, but it disappeared. Previously I had tried to post the Happy Endings video the same way, by using the "write something" and then adding the video link which I copied from the browser, on YT, and it seemed to work, then it disappeared.

The way I finally posted about the showchoir, was by beginning a new topic. Do I have to also do that to post videos? Please someone help as I want to help Ana, but I am so useless with sites and stuff like that. I'm from the wrong generation for this kind of thing.

On youtube there's a share option?? :dunno:

I don't have FB anymore though

But will I be able to share with GLEE needs MIKA? I thought it might just go onto my own home page if I use that facebook thingy.

Tomorrow I'll see if my son can help me. He's been really busy today.

I had de-activated my facebook account ages ago, because I have never been able to figure it out, but in order to help Ana I had to activate it again, so I hope I can get used to it this time.

The things I do for Mika!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived