Belgian Flash mob on Mika's music 21-06-'10

AnnaMariaPetra

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck with the flashmob. Anything to spread the Mika Magic is great! Have you advertised it on MSS? I suggest you do that if you haven't already. You could also advertise it on social networking sites.

Good luck with the flashmob. Anything to spread the Mika Magic is great! Have you advertised it on MSS? I suggest you do that if you haven't already. You could also advertise it on social networking sites.

I'm just the 'finder' of this....saw it on Twitter yesterday.

What is MSS? Mikasounds.com? I actually never go there, do you? In that case MM: be my guest and advertise it please?

What is MSS? Mikasounds.com? I actually never go there, do you? In that case MM: be my guest and advertise it please?

That is Mikas Secret Society ..... the thing that was being worked on in here ....

MSS

MSS is Mika's Secret Society (see link below) which has been set up for things like this. To promote Mika and get his music out there. Every country has their own thread, chooses a leader and plans ways to promote and support Mika. I'm the UK leader on there.

Mika's Army on facebook and twitter is also worth a visit. Once again, it's there to plan ways to get Mika and his songs on radio stations and in all countries.

I have just started a campaign to get Mika's music featured on the hit musical TV series GLEE. Songs given the GLEE treatment are guaranteed to be successful, in the original formats, as well as the GLEE CAST covers.

and for all those of you who can't make it to belgium in time, why not send the tv-station a video of you guys doing the (apparently) "simple enough" choreography? i'm pretty sure they can always use nice shots of a crowd dancing...

*just an idea from someone from the other realm who still hasn't figured out how life works over here in the "real" world...

Archived