You and Mika photomontages!

Penny Penniman!

Are you the kind of fan that hasn't been able to take a pic with Mika?

Are you tired of trying to stick a pic of you and mika?

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER!!

I love doing photomontages with celebrities and I'm good at it :biggrin2: so if you want me to do a photomontage for you just send me your pic and a pic of Mika and I'll see what I can do!!!

mail it to: penny_penniman@hotmail.com

with the subject as: **Your name** & Mika Project

NOTE: It's important that if you want it to look real, make sure to use a good picture of Mika hugging someone or something:biggrin2: oooor, if you like, I can choose a good picture for you:wink2:

Anyways hope this will help the ones who don't hace a pic with him:biggrin2:

byeee!!!

-PENN

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's such a cool idea!

I want one! I won't have it for a while though, my camera's busted and the one's I have on my computer are all candid photos. (like of me sleeping and stuff, I blame that on my family!)

well if you want one just send me your photo and the pic of mika:biggrin2: I'll be glad to make one to you!

I have no pic with me with Mika, side by side, just me drooling over him 3 ft away, maybe you could put Mika in Imma's place in the one i have with her??? :lmfao:

you just mail it to mee and I'll see whut I can do!:biggrin2: it's great practice for my career hahaha:aah:

I have no pic with me with Mika, side by side, just me drooling over him 3 ft away, maybe you could put Mika in Imma's place in the one i have with her??? :lmfao:

i did try to make your picture as romantic as possible, even if you were 3 feet apart! :roftl:

Mika would look great in that sparkly black jacket!! :lmfao:

Archived