MIKA's Bedrooms!

Zak110695

Which is your favourite Mika bedroom?  

344 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite Mika bedroom?

• Happy Ending
    • We Are Golden

Did you forget the room of MANIC MONDAY?:shocked:Have u seen it?It's the best!:biggrin2:

yes, of course his real bedroom is the best ever!! :mf_lustslow:

but between HE and WAG...

Of course We Are Golden!! And not only because of the cute half naked boy who makes silly and funny poses (and sexy too), just because of the big amount of interesting things he has and all the mess... (by bedroom is looking a bit like his... I've got my table full of drawings, toys and Mika's last album and my clothes are everywhere! I cant see the floor because of the clothes and stuff!!:blink:)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I can't decide cuz I love them both! :mf_lustslow:

Those toys and wall drawings and the purple bed linen in the Happy Ending are just sooo cute :wub2:

But the lots of colorful and crazy stuff and the posters and that big mess in the WAG:teehee: just like in my room:blush-anim-cl:...... well maybe i better like the room in the WAG video...

Guest YasmineMika_
yes, of course his real bedroom is the best ever!! :mf_lustslow:

but between HE and WAG...

Of course We Are Golden!! And not only because of the cute half naked boy who makes silly and funny poses (and sexy too), just because of the big amount of interesting things he has and all the mess... (by bedroom is looking a bit like his... I've got my table full of drawings, toys and Mika's last album and my clothes are everywhere! I cant see the floor because of the clothes and stuff!!:blink:)

I love Manic monday Ö

Of course, WAG bedroom is great, they are so many nice things in there.:thumb_yello::kaf::gun2::gun2:.

But Happy Ending bedroom is so peaceful, so good. All the cute and small animals in there are so sweet. I think you sleep better in HE bedroom:blush-anim-cl:

QUOTE=DarkLight;3066594]happy ending for me :D

though to be totally honest frank & truthful I'd prefer him in my bedroom

preferably naked too :das:

yes i agree on that one :roftl: and i like happy ending more i think because of the song

For me it's gotta be Happy Ending, WAG is psychedelic and collective but I love the song to Happy Ending, it's a lot more laid back and the toys that move around while he's floating are awesome ;)

I don't know what to think!

I mean WAG is really cool because of all the random stuff and the crazy things in there (it's more colourful than mine and I have green and yellow walls:biggrin2:)

I like HE too (it's much more relaxing and peaceful) but it kinda freaks me out with out with the wallpaper. I don't think I could sleep with all those eyes starring at me! But my sheets have the same colour as Mika's:teehee:!

I don't know wich room I like the most!

Happy Ending is the beautifulest and the one I want.

<dreams>

<licks dream>

I guess most people would pick WAG, because its famouser.

But personally I prefer Mika's actual bedroom. Its all white and has a big union Jack :cheerful_h4h: And I want his toothbrush. And donald duck bike. And his white piano. And pretty Sophie Blackall art. And him :wub2:

Archived