• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Calls Mika*

Me: Hey! :biggrin2:

Mika: Hi?

Me: So, I've heard you phoned Roxane and sung her Happy Birthday! At least you remembered her number, congrats.... :mf_rosetinted:

Mika: Thanks....

Me: Hello! It's called 'sarcasm' . You weren't even able to remember the d*mn last word, which was "you" btw.

Mika: Me?

Me: Stop now, it's not funny anymore.

Mika: But you said....

Me: Oh and by the way, DON'T get drunk and DON'T sing Fernando at Roxy's b-day gig.

Mika: But she said herself....

Me: Man, there is this thing called "humour". You should try it sometimes. :mf_rosetinted: *hangs up*

Mika: Joooooooohhhnnnnnnn! Call the nearest circus and get me an appointment ASAP! I seriously need to talk to some clowns!

HAHAHA :biggrin2:

*newbie calls Mika*

Me: Yo!:mf_rosetinted:

Mika: Yo!:mf_rosetinted:

*hangs up*

Seriously, I'm like :roftl:

*Calls Mika*

Me: Hey! :biggrin2:

Mika: Hi?

Me: So, I've heard you phoned Roxane and sung her Happy Birthday! At least you remembered her number, congrats.... :mf_rosetinted:

Mika: Thanks....

Me: Hello! It's called 'sarcasm' . You weren't even able to remember the d*mn last word, which was "you" btw.

Mika: Me?

Me: Stop now, it's not funny anymore.

Mika: But you said....

Me: Oh and by the way, DON'T get drunk and DON'T sing Fernando at Roxy's b-day gig.

Mika: But she said herself....

Me: Man, there is this thing called "humour". You should try it sometimes. :mf_rosetinted: *hangs up*

Mika: Joooooooohhhnnnnnnn! Call the nearest circus and get me an appointment ASAP! I seriously need to talk to some clowns!

*newbie calls Mika*

Me: Yo!:mf_rosetinted:

Mika: Yo!:mf_rosetinted:

*hangs up*

:shocked:

:floor:

Hysterical move, Clownie!:thumb_yello::roftl:

Wonka: Yo, Mikstah!

Mika: Yo, Wonkstah!

W: Listen, Mika, a few MFCrs are trying to persuade me to gather some of the best Wonkaland captions to give you in some future gig, and I...

M: Don't ya even dare, woman! :sneaky2:

W: But, but, but...

M: I'll send Da MikaMob after you...:sneaky2:

M: And in our last collander hats order we got some very sharp phasers for free...:sneaky2:

M: Its bad as it is getting Dad's daily emails highligtning da best daily Wonkaland captions, mocking me senseless...:sneaky2:

W: Akay, thnxbai...:sneaky2:

M: Good!:sneaky2:

W: Good!:sneaky2:

W: Listen, Mika, a few MFCrs are trying to persuade me to gather some of the best Wonkaland captions to give you in some future gig, and I...

M: Don't ya even dare, woman! :sneaky2:

M: I'll send Da MikaMob after you...:sneaky2:

M: And in our last collander hats order we got some very sharp phasers for free...:sneaky2:

M: Its bad as it is getting Dad's daily emails highligtning da best daily Wonkaland captions, mocking me senseless...:sneaky2:

W: Akay, thnxbai...:sneaky2:

M: Good!:sneaky2:

W: Good!:sneaky2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

:mf_rosetinted:

M: Don't ya even dare, woman! :sne aky2:

M: I'll send Da MikaMob after you...:snea ky2:

M: And in our last collander hats order we got some very sharp phasers for free...:sne aky2:

M: Its bad as it is getting Dad's daily emails highligtning da best daily Wonkaland captions, mocking me senseless...:sne aky2:

W: Akay, thnxbai...:sne aky2:

M: Good!:sne aky2:

W: Good!:snea ky2:

HAHAAHA I can imagine these e-mails @_@

Me: Hey Mika, I know you know about all the gifts you're getting for your b-day..

Mika: Yeah :mf_rosetinted:

Me: So I can ask.. What do you think?

Mika: It's great!

Me: Really? :teehee:

Mika: Of course, you all working together, making it colorful.. You'll put lots of purple, won't you?

Me: Err, yeah, sure :blink:

Mika: Great. And how far will it take me?

Me: How far... Are we talking bout the same thing here?

Mika: Yeah, about the rocket you'll give me :mf_rosetinted: what else?

Me: Oh :teehee: actually, this isn't the gift..

Mika: No? :tears: then what is? A giant pizza-cake? A giant and purple ball? Oh, oh, you'll make a huuuge MOB dance with Love Today?

Me: What's your problem with big stuff? :blink: no, it's nothing like that.

Mika: THEN WHAT??

Me: :teehee: we thought we could make a little book with the best Wonkaland captions and give it to you.. What you think? :mf_rosetinted:

Mika: ...

Me: Mika?

Mika... *hangs up* JOOOOHN, cancel that party... no, that won't be a rocket.. I KNOW you told me so... And make sure NO ONE gets to me in my next Lisbon gig. I'm going to cry in the bathroom now. :crybaby:

Edited by A&J

Me: Hey Mika, I know you know about all the gifts you're getting for your b-day..

Mika: Of course, you all working together, making it colorful.. You'll put lots of purple, won't you?

Mika: No? :tears: then what is? A giant pizza-cake? A giant and purple ball? Oh, oh, you'll make a huuuge MOB dance with Love Today?

Me: :teehee: we thought we could make a little book with the best Wonkaland captions and give it to you.. What you think? :mf_rosetinted:

Mika... *hangs up* JOOOOHN, cancel that party... no, that won't be a rocket.. I KNOW you told me so... And make sure NO ONE gets to me in my next Lisbon gig. I'm going to cry in the bathroom now. : crybaby:

"Big stuff".... :das:

Good one :biggrin2:

Mika... *hangs up* JOOOOHN, cancel that party... no, that won't be a rocket.. I KNOW you told me so... And make sure NO ONE gets to me in my next Lisbon gig. I'm going to cry in the bathroom now. :crybaby:

:naughty:

*calls mika*

Me: we all know you didnt loose your phone cause we've been calling you everyday:mf_rosetinted:

Mika::blink:... they're clever... but shhhhh dont tell anyone:mf_rosetinted: i was busy

Me: with what??

Mika:... fanboying over my new puppy!!! i took 1000 pics already wanna see??:biggrin2: *sends me pics*

Me: :shocked: you really took a thousand!!

Mika: YES, so thats my puppy in my hand:wub2:, thats my puppy in his cute little box, thats my puppy on the ground, thats my puppy on the table, thats my puppy...

-2 hours later-

Mika:... thats my puppy on his little matress and last pic number 1597, my puppy yawning!!!

Me:...:mf_rosetinted:

Mika: ... thats all for now:teehee:

Me: soooo, youre gonna name it Gertrude right??

Mika: Gertrude!!?? NO!!:aah: that was a joke...

Me: you know that everyones gonna call it gertrude anyways...

Mika: i must learn to stop saying stupid things in interviews:mf_rosetinted:

Me: and you're gonna get thousands of puppy gifts at gigs now:mf_rosetinted:

Mika: COOL!! *hangs up* JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN, im gonna need another truck for gifts, just for Ger... :aah: my puppy this time!!

:mf_rosetinted: so, can someone steal Mika's iPhone? He would be naked to get it back :naughty:

Obviously someone already did! And since he's tweeting from an iPhone again, then....oh no.... this person already had her naked gig and gave the iPhone back.....oh blast, oh hell, we missed that!!! :roftl:

*calls mika*

Me: we all know you didnt loose your phone cause we've been calling you everyday:mf_ros etinted:

Mika::bli nk:... they're clever... but shhhhh dont tell anyone:mf_ros etinted: i was busy

Me: with what??

Mika:... fanboying over my new puppy!!! i took 1000 pics already wanna see??:big grin2: *sends me pics*

Me: :sho cked: you really took a thousand!!

Mika: YES, so thats my puppy in my hand:wub2:, thats my puppy in his cute little box, thats my puppy on the ground, thats my puppy on the table, thats my puppy...

-2 hours later-

Mika:... thats my puppy on his little matress and last pic number 1597, my puppy yawning!!!

Me:...:mf_rosetinted:

Mika: ... thats all for now:teehee:

Me: soooo, youre gonna name it Gertrude right??

Mika: Gertrude!!?? NO!!:aah: that was a joke...

Me: you know that everyones gonna call it gertrude anyways...

Mika: i must learn to stop saying stupid things in interviews:mf_rosetinted:

Me: and you're gonna get thousands of puppy gifts at gigs now:mf_rosetinted:

Mika: COOL!! *hangs up* JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN, im gonna need another truck for gifts, just for Ger... :aah: my puppy this time!!

:lmfao: he's gonna start losing fans to his pup :biggrin2:

On the shrink thread we already had some phone calls from Rosa, LilStar and others about Mika losing his phone a loooong time ago:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2994881#post2994881

:biggrin2:

*reads* :lmfao: *lurks in shrink thread* :teehee:

Mika: Yeah :mf_ rosetinted:

Purple? Does he want something purple?? I'm gonna tie a bow on myself I'm purple, I'm freezing :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Obviously someone already did! And since he's tweeting from an iPhone again, then....oh no.... this person already had her naked gig and gave the iPhone back.....oh blast, oh hell, we missed that!!! :roftl:

Of course he's already twetting from another iPhone.:mf_rosetinted:

He has two more of them.:mf_rosetinted:

He had three in the first place,helost one,so now he's left with the two....:aah:

He must buy a replacement one!:shocked:

:roftl: